• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueZero4 said:
I LIKE MY MUSIC!! *shotz*
If you're hosting then just kick who ever's doing the taunts.
EDIT: I think there's a way to turn off certain sounds if you go to options then sound options.

OR you can just stop making the taunts to save us time of kicking people out of netgames

I find the taunts to be nice, especially JTE.wad! He has funny taunts, lol. Also, you only need to upload one WAD, not the other, and only that wad can be used. So if taunt-less wad was added, only that wad can be used, not the one with the taunts on it. Also, I think I'll give making a taunt a try. But not now. Some other time, though

Jade Prower said:
I find the taunts to be nice, especially JTE.wad! He has funny taunts, lol.
Lies, all of them. They're annoyying, not funny.

"I'M THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA" "HAVE A LOAD OF THIS!" "I'M THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA" "I'M THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA" "HAVE A LOAD OF THIS!" "I'M THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA" "I'M THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA" "HAVE A LOAD OF THIS!" "I'M THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA" "HAVE A LOAD OF THIS!" "I'M THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA" "VICTOREEE!"

It gets REALLY annoyying after a while. Actually, it gets annoyying instantly.

Since nobody has tried out for the taunt I'm not going to add them!
By the way: If I sent anyone anything from the beta PM it to me!

Yo Nitro, If I can help I will try, 'cept the downside is I cannot wad or soc er whatever you call it, but I can make sprites-or try to-and get people to wad them. I'm betting I won't be much help if so anyways....

Any Sprites you need to make?

Sorry not NITRO, but Netro-not a fake look at the difference in names...I didn't know there was I Nitro till later after I joined a month ago. Once again The "real" Nitro the hedgehog, is there anything I can do to help?

From teh "real" nEtro teh hedgehog.....(Look it's an "E" not "I" big deal....)

There's also nitro the echidna. I don't need any more help unless you want to make paws, enemies, or bosses.

It was bigger than a character wad a loooong time ago. We're going to make new enemies, bosses, levels, and even title screen. Also the 70% done means the character wad itself, not the levels and the soc and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back