• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Now THIS is style.

srb20060.png

srb20062.png

...Tripping must be horrible.

Take my keys, all of them. only thing that bugs me is the fact that the top hat (the on on the very top) looks a bit to rounded compared to the one in TF2.

srb20079.gif

The stupid things I do with my spare time. (Don't take this too seriously; was mostly an experiment to see how a Race Metal Sonic would work in a skybox)

That flower looks really neat, actually. Tons more appealing than the billions of absurd characters this thread seems to have degenerated into.

srb20194.png

KO.T.E was going to show the nice new spring sprite I outfitted him with, but this post really hurt his feelings, and is now questioning his life and acceptance here.

V2TwcRV.png

"How come we always get stuck patrolling the arctic playset?"

srb20080.gif

"Somebody's got to do it, Fightgar. In the last week alone, Blue Laser's tried to control, blow up, and make super-soldiers out of snow!"

iBeHi0MOsoEoE.gif

I took Iceman's advice; now it only uses 5 similar textures for the outdoor rocky areas.

iBeHi0MOsoEoE.gif

I took Iceman's advice; now it only uses 5 similar textures for the outdoor rocky areas.

That level looks much better now, and... wait a second, is that a gold crawla?
GoldCrawla.png

Now that is just creepy, looks just like this old thing of mine save without the boosters on the side and the caution stripes. :V

srb20103.gif

-Fist is the wrong way
-That's Knuckles' fist
-It's an ugly sprite anyway

All correct and will be changed, but for now, here's a really shitty melee attack. Its range is better than it looks.

-----

Wow, that looks significantly more pleasant on the eyes. Much better, I look forward to the map since I'm a fan of vertical level design (when it doesn't involve platforming over previous areas or over loads of bullshit death-pits).

srb20103.gif

-Fist is the wrong way
-That's Knuckles' fist

All correct and will be changed, but for now, here's a really shitty melee attack. Its range is better than it looks.

You should make it super big and cartoony to better reflect its range. Think Super Mario 64.

srb20103.gif

-Fist is the wrong way
-That's Knuckles' fist

Huh. Punching stuff. VERY INTERESTING. Though I don't think it's something anyone else would use in normal gameplay, I like what you're doing.

iBeHi0MOsoEoE.gif

Looking nice. Don't know about the gray walls though. Is that to indicate non-climbable areas or something?

srb20104.gif

The fakest fist in the world, the pistol, and the shotgun. They all make the appropriate sounds too.
I could add more weapons, but now, I need to reintroduce a proper health system...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back