[Open Assets] Sonic Smash Brawl

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Nice it's a good gametype to play, I will have the honors to say: Welcome to Releases.

Because right now I fixed all the HUD things, I'm going to tell the new update!

• Oh boy, finally, HUD that supports 4 players, like in normal brawl!
  • Added a practice level for practice there.
  • HUD that says who won after the brawl is over.
  • Decorated and changed the music of the result screen.
  • Changed the music of the title screen

Ohh! Shadow is playable now! I approve. I'd love to see Rosy, Metal Sonic, and Silver added with the next update too, along with balances for this game. You've seriously stepped up your game Manimi! I just wish you could add in bots so I don't need to join a server...

Ohh! Shadow is playable now! I approve. I'd love to see Rosy, Metal Sonic, and Silver added with the next update too, along with balances for this game. You've seriously stepped up your game Manimi! I just wish you could add in bots so I don't need to join a server...

Bots? You mean like CPU, ok.

Oh and the HUD looks nice!

We just had few rounds this, It was fun but the crates are glitchy, Sometimes they can be pushed out of the arena so when they respawn you can't Break them again, Also sometimes Grenades don't collide with players.

Last edited:
Manimi, like I said, you think you can Add Amy and Silver? I'd love to see all these characters playable.

ucQQTaE.png

Can't seem to miss that, they're on their way, that's for sure.

How did you make this hardest sonic smash brawl in SRB2 i cant believe that you make it and its a nice mode
keep it up bro ![/INDENT]

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back