• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

s9nL7jy.png

You can never have too much Sonic.

So everybody is making their own version of Sonic. So I decided to start too.
These are some of his sprites:
srb20032.png

srb20033.png

srb20034.png

srb20035.png

srb20036.png

srb20038.png

srb20039.png

Should I keep going this way?
What should I edit?
And is the shading ok?

Suggestion, if you want to do your own Sonic do something with him that makes him unique visually and functionally. Think Sonic and the Black Knight Sonic, or better yet a type of Sonic that no one has done yet.

I do not care for if people want to do their own version of Sonic, but just making a regular Sonic in your own style is not really something that would self-limiting on a creation that you could do that allows you to use more imagination.

Practice doing your own thing, not something that others have been doing for a while now.

Geyser Gush Zone

er75zzJl.png

ZLPKEAfl.png

ibwr5Hu93gCJL6.gif

I hope I finish this by the OLDC deadline...

Also I'm doing more interesting things with the geysers later in the level; they won't just be complicated springs.

Last edited:
I was going for a little variety; I guess I went a little overboard.

Changing it right now.

srb20007.gif

Rougher than the rest of them.

Now that's what I call overpowered!

What kind of abilities is this guy going to have? He looks... kinda interesting (and by interesting, I mean his abilities), though he does look ugly... but I guess that's how he looked in 1.0X.

What kind of abilities is this guy going to have? He looks... kinda interesting (and by interesting, I mean his abilities), though he does look ugly... but I guess that's how he looked in 1.0X.

Well judging by the looks of it, he's giving HMS his old powers back, so he should be mostly invincible, able to use chaos control, and very fast lol.

Ooh, custom bosses. It's amazing what Lua can do now that SRB2 supports it. It would be a nice change from all the Egg Mobiles/Slimer/Sea Eggs we've seen in all of those level packs. UNIQUENESS WILL BE UPON US!

...either that or that's a multiplayer screenshot. Wait, why does the green Tails have a shield?

I hope you know that this was a very old joke wad back in the days of Version 1.X poking fun at over powered recolors lol.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back