• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Really nice looking map Spherallic. You are using a custom sky, so i think you don't plan to release it for the OLDC, right?

j31tczC.png

It's not much to look at, but I'm starting on a Single Player level that'll hopefully be ready for the OLDC. It'll hopefully have that crane I was showing around a few days back, but only on optional paths, since it's not really something that can be made intuitive in one map.

I'm looking forward to this next OLDC all the more with each day, I don't plan to enter (this one at least) but I AM looking forward to some proper SP levels to play.

TiredPlayfulDalmatian.gif

The guys on IRC told me to post this here. Just some more messing around with Lua. If you played my Detonation Drift map from all those OLDCs ago... this is the way I wanted to do the gimmick in the first place, instead of a glorified timed button. This is gonna be the other gimmick in my SP map for the OLDC.

(Hopefully this map will be better than that one was.)

Last edited:
srb20004.png

srb20003.png

Two screenshots of a Single Player level I'm making for the next OLDC. Keep in mind that the first screenshot is of a room that is very unfinished.

srb20009.gif

just gonna leave this here.

That reminds me, I do remember Hydrocity Zone being shown in an earlier pre-2.1 thread to show off the skybox even more. Looking pretty interesting so far. Cannot wait to see what else you do with Flying Battery Zone.

30uajyt.png

Yes, I'm still working on him (slowly). Wanna know what you all think of this for a change.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back