Red XVI: The REAL evil behind SRB2???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroze

So lets face it... Robotnik (or EGGMAN) hasn't been that evil lately in ANY Sonic game, and by the end of each one, he normally gets upstaged by a more powerful, evil villain.
In Sonic Adventure, it was Chaos, in Sonic Adventure 2, it was the goddamn BIOLIZARD (Yes, Eggman's evil beaten by a fraking LIZARD... great job there buddy... might want to go back to Evil School.) In Sonic Heroes, he was beaten by Metal Sonic, in Sonic 2k6, it was freaken Mephiles and Iblis.
Eggman hasn't been in top form for ages, so why should he be in Sonic Robo Blast 2?
Sure AJ and Sonikku promised us that he would be evil and the only bad guy but thats exactly what Sonic Team promised us with Sonic 2k6!

So who is the REAL villain in SRB2? Well it took some detective work but BlueZero4 and I looked through all the hints given to us so far to discover who or what really waits for us at the end of 1.1. I believe you will find the following most informative and entertaining:

<Blue04> http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/BlueZero4/TITLESKY.png
<Blue04> Now get off my lawn
<Kroze> U R NOT RED!
<Blue04> ...I'm red?
<Kroze> Well if I don't get off your lawn will you send me to MAP16?
<Blue04> I dunno
<Blue04> Isn't ALL of GFZ1 Red XVI's lawn?
<Kroze> Thats a interesting question
<Kroze> So does that mean all of GFZ2 is his backyard and thats why he takes picnics in it?
<Blue04> I never thought of that
<Blue04> Quite likely
<Kroze> And his Vacation home is CEZ2
<Blue04> He prob'ly keeps Eggman in a cage and leashes him out on the player in GFZ3
<Kroze> WE FOUND THE REAL BADGUY OF SRB2!
<Kroze> Cuz everyone knows Eggman just can't be the main badguy anymore
<Kroze> :P
<Blue04> I bet he owns the THZ factory, too
<Kroze> Wow, this is quite a stunning revelation...
<Kroze> THZ is his workplace most likely
<Kroze> THats why he is so bitter
<Kroze> Cause he has a crappy job
<Blue04> What does he do, make slime?
<Kroze> Naw... he seems to me more of a paperwork cubical dweller type guy... with all that pent up anger and all...
<Kroze> Maybe he deals with all the work related injuries...
<Kroze> Since the slime kills people, there must be a lot of on the job related accidents

YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH FROM US ANY LONGER SSNFAILS!!!
Its out there!

Discuss!

Chaos and the Biolizard are his own fault. Not another guy's planning behind the scenes.
Also, RedXVI would be really cool if he ended up important to the story.

Kroze said:
So lets face it... Robotnik (or EGGMAN) hasn't been that evil lately in ANY Sonic game,

Huh, because launching a bomb designed to destroy the whole of Station Square and pretty much all the life inside it with no regrets isn't evil.

Ice said:
I think this is a load of plausible crap.

Maybe, but both of us know that this some plausible crap that's going to come back to bite you in the butt if you're not careful. I mean, seriously. CAM_DIST 4096 is your friend.

I thought what you were saying was a load of bull, until this popped up in the Developer's board...

woahnellyqv6.png

Its worse than we feared.

Prime 2.0 said:
I thought what you were saying was a load of bull, until this popped up in the Developer's board...

*Pic*

That was photoshopped, I can tell.

Don't try to tell me otherwise. I knew since the very beggining that REDXVI's actions had a far more sinister objective.
He is the REAL evil behind SRB2.
I knew there was a reason for him to pop up in such inconvenient places, acting so irreverent.
One might at first think he's just angry at you for annoying him during his sleep, or while he was out on a picninc... or waddling around in his private pool...
But no, he's not just the evil behind SRB2. There is a far more sinister plot behind.
Why do you think he reffers to RVZ as "hell"? How can HE take you to "hell"?
Because he is the jury, and the executioner. He is the one who decides who enters his "hell" or who doesn't... He is the only one who can open up those gates to RVZ.
Why do you think it's called Red Volcano Zone? It's a temple built for self satisfaction, and to trivute sadism as he watches lots of players perail on those rivers of hot lava.

He is the controller of the gates of hell.

He is the devil himself.

How to put it?
Well, you see. SSN put Red in the game for a reason.
He also included rick astley's hit song on of the game's bulds, then why not make the villian Red?
I mean, SSN is known to do unexpected things.
He's like a bomb of unexpected unexpectedness. That's SSN.

Prime 2.0 said:
zeldagamer00 said:
Prime 2.0 said:
zeldagamer00 said:
Prime 2.0 said:

*Pic*

That was photoshopped, I can tell.

eggxviyg2.png

Yahuh. You just keep on thinking that.
WE N33D MOAR SPRITE'S KTHNXBI
It looks WAY to fan made.

You mean like the entire game?
(Off topic)Quote stack! (Off Topic)

I Meant not sprited by SSNTails

Arf said:
How to put it?
Well, you see. SSN put Red in the game for a reason.
He also included rick astley's hit song on of the game's bulds, then why not make the villian Red?
I mean, SSN is known to do unexpected things.
He's like a bomb of unexpected unexpectedness. That's SSN.

You can never tell what that devious man has up his sleeve till its too late... but thankfully he has laid down these clues for us to follow!
I guess BZ4 and I were the only ones here smart enough to pick up on all of it.

Kroze said:
I guess BZ4 and I were the only ones here smart enough to pick up on all of it.

:'(

also holy shit type Risreal on the console on the 1.1 beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back