SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 1 Week Ago   #141
Eis-Kold
Freelance Bug Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackeneister View Post
Can someone point out some good 3D Sonic fangames to play, other than SRB2? I've been asking myself this question for over 2 days now.
Sonic World is a pretty decent (modern) fangame with on the Blitz3D engine with some pretty cool mods and skins, though I'd recommend you wait for Sonic World DX to release to really give it a go. If you want some REALLY good… demos, and have a good PC, you could always try Sonic Project Hero (really cool fan project) or Sonic the Hedgehog P-06 (an 06 PC remake that plays much smoother and better).
Eis-Kold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #142
Ackeneister
A SRB2 Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eis-Kold View Post
Sonic World is a pretty decent (modern) fangame with on the Blitz3D engine with some pretty cool mods and skins, though I'd recommend you wait for Sonic World DX to release to really give it a go. If you want some REALLY good… demos, and have a good PC, you could always try Sonic Project Hero (really cool fan project) or Sonic the Hedgehog P-06 (an 06 PC remake that plays much smoother and better).
I already have SPH, lmao. And about P-06, my computer can't even frikin' handle it. You see, my computer has a medium-end processor, being the Intel Celeron J1800 @ 2.41 GHz. I don't know if I should tweak some settings in the P-06 menus to make my game run at 60FPS, but you know the deal.

About Sonic World, I'm going to try out the game. Thank you.
Ackeneister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #143
FishandChips
AKA Mario Wumpus!

Why is Chemical Plant overused?
Mods: Ban FishandChips now!
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SFA472b
FishandChips is offline   Reply With Quote