• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Newrecolor.wad! Total unoriginality ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zck2020 said:
His old one looks a bit better than his new one. BTW, WHERE IS THE OLD ONE?! I'm confuzzled. :6

If I'm not mistaken, he never released the old one to the public. Only a select few received them (Like me ^_~). Off of his request, he told me not to share it with anyone, unless its ok with him.

Man... I feel old.

Well anyways any percentage of how much you done?

Oh yeah also Joe, the character Zeshiro is the topic of this....Topic so yeah its alright to bump to see if it still alive.

You people do realize that there is a HIGH chance that Zeshiro won't finish this? I talked to him in Rumble Fighter and that is what I heard.

Sonow Hakura said:
You people do realize that there is a HIGH chance that Zeshiro won't finish this? I talked to him in Rumble Fighter and that is what I heard.
LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Always have to bring up the bad news.

Sonow Hakura said:
Really? I talk to him through #SRB2fun and he says he's working on it, but very slowly.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Sonow Hakura said:
Really? I talk to him through #SRB2fun and he says he's working on it, but very slowly.
Thank you Nitro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back