as well as kicking my friend's ass using that trick in analong
(I find it easier, somehow O_o;), but you need to remember
that although you can't use analog in network, LightDash
is still enabled in certain custom-levels and thus the trick
would still work...

So in order to get me to stop kicking more ass than I should,
please get rid of this bug. (And BTW, on a side note, please
consider enabling analog in netgames!)

Analog in netgames requires a fair amount of work.... you have to make a camera for each player in the game.

Two glitches. Mostly about level design.

The poison water current near the massive waterfall/emblem in THZ1, does not hurt you. Only the current works. It's either a bug with Water (damage, current) or incorrectly set-up.

Also, the two FOFs near the end of GFZ1, (near the big mountain thingy,) are just wide enough apart for you to get stuck in. Not a big glitch, since you can spin out, but still... ... ... DAMN THESE LONG MESSAGES (*kill*)

The slime does not hurt you if it's not deep enough. That is intentional. You can see it do that in THZ2 as well.

SRB2065.jpg

I guess nothing lines up :P (the words SCORE overlap the numbers). Maybe I should just leave the numbers alone ;)

when i start the game it say: error initializing output device so i cant play and i want to play i am a sonic fan and tthis game like so good :cry:

my computer are a windows xp proffessional with 256 mb ram directx version 0.9c i can run every game exesting on the earth :roll: except dos because i hate dos...

Sometimes, when switching from race or coop to match, chaos, or CTF, the cameras of some players will be stuck on a different player, and can only be undone by switching from whatever mode you're on to either race or coop. You have to do this everytime you start a new map.

Another glitch (which I'm not really sure is a glitch, but is still a bit annoying) is that the Automatic ring sometimes continues shooting even after you have left go of the fire button. Even if you run out of rings, each time you pick up another ring it will automatically be shot, making it very difficult to hold on to rings so that you don't die. It can easily be fixed by pressing fire again, but in the few seconds it takes to realize what's happening, you will probably lose at least 15 rings.

FuriousFox said:
Another glitch (which I'm not really sure is a glitch, but is still a bit annoying) is that the Automatic ring sometimes continues shooting even after you have left go of the fire button. Even if you run out of rings, each time you pick up another ring it will automatically be shot, making it very difficult to hold on to rings so that you don't die. It can easily be fixed by pressing fire again, but in the few seconds it takes to realize what's happening, you will probably lose at least 15 rings.

That's a "bug" of Windows if you switch the focus away from SRB2 while you have a key pressed down. Windows never ends up sending the message to SRB2 that you let go of that key. That's why pressing it again fixes it.

Nothing lines up....

Blaze, I should make a part of the SOC for you that lets you modify the HUD.

Well, you don't have to go to the trouble if you don't want. So many features I've suggested have already gone in I'd feel as if I were getting selfish at this point.

No way, Blaze. You made a cool mod that adds major replay value to the game. Be as selfish as you like!

Have you tried a falling platform when it's raining? The drops splatter on where the platform *used* to be. I see this in my Wethertop Hill level.

Falling FOFs are pretty buggy... eg: Apply a shadow underneath the FOF, when the FOF falls, it's still there... also... Falling should be a type like Moving Platform... why? SO FALLING PLATFORMS ARE IN TEH MAKINGA! A-hem...

Bug:
I opened the "ultimate" skill level but it also opened Nigts. I went to play Nights but after that the game was not responding.So I had to end the game in Task Manager.
(The Nights level was not opened then in the original way.)

When I specify FORCECHARACTER in the header, it only works when you die, and you can switch out of it.

The "Music Volume" slider doesn't work. It goes back up when it changes, but with all the bugs with the music nowadays, I'm assuming that it's being fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back