• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The joke wad to end all joke wads. (Admin Wads)

What do you think.

• Keep working on it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop this piece of crap.

• LOLZ FURIOUSOX

• Do a Mystic wad and I'll be happy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FuriousFox said:
Well, I don't really feel like I've filled my quota for helping people lately, so if you're still working on this wad on Tuesday, December 19th, I may decide to provide some quotes for the FF wad myself. I mean, what could be better than having the wad's taunts be done by the guy it's based off of?
I'm almost certain I'll be working on it that date.
I would love you to do some taunts for him. I'm not sure of the date but sometime around that day I'll be traveling to South Carolina to see my aunt for Christmas, and I'm not sure if I will have internet access. :cry: I hope that I do though, if I'm not done by the time that day comes I could use the taunts you make in it, also on the drive up there I'll do a lot of spriting.
Considering the long distance(Panama City, FL to South Carolina) I should finish quite a few (if not all).

Well, it doesn't matter whether you're here or not, I'll most likely just record a few .wavs and upload them.

FuriousFox said:
Now I'm just trying to think of what to say for killing/dying, if anything.

Mmm, for killing it can be "Ha, fear the mighty powers of teh admins!" (and yes, I mean teh), hurt can be "Stupid n00b.", and dying can be "How could the mighty FuriousFox be,.... defeated!?".

EDIT:
ssntailsqr6.png
It's SSN, Idouno.... Should I make it?

Instead of a lock thok you should have it where instead of thoking he makes time freeze and he says, "This level has been LOCKED."

I know this is an Admin WADs topic, so this is slightly out of place, but I am making an SRB2-Playah wad, as anyone who has listened in on IRC the last couple or so days. I happen to be getting an error that says "R_InstallSpriteLump: Bad or missing frames in EMERA0" and it is getting annoying. Please clarify if you can.

Playah's wad

These admin wads are cool. The Mystic one is funny.
I like the "~_^" taunt.:D

Meh, another Chaos.

Many people thought it was a drill even SSN himself.
Anyways I think I may do what Spazzo suggested on page four and I kind of didn't catch at first
Spazzo said:
Also, why don't you try using amy as a base for Mystic? I mean, that's what I used to make that single sprite...
I was thinking at work on ways to make this work out, now to put it to the true test.

Shu said:
You're going to have to do more than just flip these sprites. With the last two sprites, the drill needs to be visible, and with the first sprite, it'd look pretty strange if the drill randomly jumped from one hand to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back