• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BlueM's Random Junk

BlueM

Hello and welcome to all who came to view this thread!

This thread is all about the mods/levels that'll be working on!

As you can see, welp, you guessed it Right i'm currently working on Hesse Sonic mod!

These are all the sprites I have done currently.

Attachments

• srb20037.gif
    srb20037.gif
    645.2 KB · Views: 2,275
  • srb20042.gif
    srb20042.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 2,154
  • srb20047.png
    srb20047.png
    3 KB · Views: 1,883
Last edited:
Finally, a worthy opponent to Toei Sonic himself.

What you have so far looks awesome - I'll be sure to check here often.

If there's any request I could make (even though it seems like you're already doing it), it's that you please don't unnecessarily brand him as "Hesse Sonic" in the in-game text. It gets on my nerves when people treat Hesse Sonic and Toei Sonic as if they're separate characters from Sonic like that.

unknown.png

What's up with the middle spike here? It looks fine when the other spikes aren't pointing upwards, why isn't it pointing upwards with the other spikes here?

I suppose the spike in the middle does look a bit funny looking.
Honestly, when I was doing that angle I had a pretty difficult time
of how that spike would've been done from that angle so I just slapped Base game Sonic's middle spike and called it a day.

Thanks for your feedback. :>

A Quick little update.

A Quick little update to his A5
The spike in middle was facing downward and not upwards like the other ones
and it looked kind of weird.

And a WIP A4A6 replacement.

Attachments

• srb20049.png
    srb20049.png
    180 KB · Views: 1,032
  • srb20050.png
    srb20050.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 828
Old vs new

I've decided to update Hesse's A1 sprite because it didn't really match the look of what's on the model sheet. And it just mostly looked like a toei.

Attachments

• Old vs new.png
    Old vs new.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 820
Last edited:
The sprites look great, but have you thought about what abilities will have? Either way i have so much ideas in mind for his abilities.

I would like it if you were make the perfered color to be sapphire. Also how were you able to pull all of these sprites off?

The sprites look great, but have you thought about what abilities will have? Either way i have so much ideas in mind for his abilities.
unknown.png

Super Peel-out and Dropdash are the only things that make sense to me. That or the little bounce he does at 0:39 in SMA Part 1. Maybe Aerial Recurling too?

If there's any request I could make (even though it seems like you're already doing it), it's that you please don't unnecessarily brand him as "Hesse Sonic" in the in-game text. It gets on my nerves when people treat Hesse Sonic and Toei Sonic as if they're separate characters from Sonic like that.
It can work if he actually plays differently from Vanilla SRB2 Sonic.

I've just noticed this thread and honestly this style looks wonderful! However I have one suggestion. As it stands, the A1 frame looks a little odd in the full rotation as there's no blend for the spikes from A8 to A1. Thankfully there's a workaround for this that wouldn't be that hard to implement with the update that doubled rotations. Perhaps you could make a blend frame that flips the A1 frame's spines and work that in as an A9 or AG or something.

Your Hesse Snick is pure. It's been a long way from simple character edits to one from scratch.

yea, even tho the mod might be banned, it still has great sprites, tho i dont see the download thing so, can you just send me just a zip creator?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back