What is your biggest nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some weird ons......like being in this humngus old temple with evil 20 ft high X 20 ft long COAKROCHES eating everyone esle their..assuming im leading an expadision or sumthing....

And a very weird one that goes like this..

Im on a stret corner in times square alone looking at a poster

"Spirit: a movie "based" on the Sonic series" (NO JOKE!! NOT KIDDING!) as unimportant as this is I just saw it..so then I was walking home (I for some reson know where to go) and I just dashed thrugh the air spining and then I stoped! Floating infront of my Mom whos face was turning into a snake and strangaling me while slowly singing the theme to "Spongebob Squarepants" then I woke up!

I had no idea what the F*** that was all about but hey...dreams are weird!

but I rarly ever dream so I guess my dreams wanted to be EXTRA weird to make up for lost time!

I remember one dream or nightmare if you want to call it, that I was falling from a helicopter and i landed on my back then in my dream I black-out and wake up with a sling on my arm and some EMS guy telling me I almost broke my back....

Then I woke up and it felt like I had just fallen.

One of my nightmares was when me and 2 friends were on a trip to some place, the dream was normal at to one point when I had to go to some place at the enterance, I was going to do something then.

*bang!* a picture of a kid from the file feardotcom film was in my head, no eyes, ghuolish face, and it screamed at the highest pitch. I screamed and woke up, and couldn't sleep for 2 hours. Only the picture was in my head, nothing else about the trip.

I rarely get nightmares, maybe a few per couple of months.

I had a nightmare where I was at the top of a REEEEALLY tall building and then I was walking toward the edge.... I cold not control my self..... I jumped off...... I was about to hit the ground.... What the? my bed? Then I woke up! It was weird. *nuked*

Strangely (but fortunately) I don't have nightmares.
I rarely even dream...My brain must be completely
shut down when I'm asleep...it's mostly shut down
when I'm awake anyway. :P

New Nightmare- onslaught of idiots chasing me down a corridor at school. Happened earlier, and I woke up. So I put this here to cool off.

This really isn't a nightmare, but I couldn't figure out where to post it.

I was dreaming I was with 2 other guys. We had some money or something. I don't know where we got it, but we were going to split it by 3. One of this guys decides to betray us and leaves the house for a moment. I wait for him, and when he opens the door I punch him in the face. I do this weakly for some reason, like if something was holding my fist back.
Afterwards we are sitting with the guy, talking. He apparently has been charged for homicide for killing a lady. And I tell him "You know what was the bad part of you betraying us? That you won't get your entire part, just 50%"
And we all laugh....

Now the dream gets even weirder...

Suddendly I'm dreaming about a Mr. T videogame, which used the Half life hud. Mr. T. jumps on buildings at noon on some city, using some awesome combat techniques to kill ninjas. No kidding.
A cutscene is activated in which a box falls on the side of a building at the beggining of the level, so one can finish the level faster if killed.
Suddendly Mr. T. is on one of those multilayered chineese house's rooftops. He talk about a special nuke attack. I remember his speech clearly "Collect enough radiactive guys so I can use my nuke attack!"
Yeah, that's right. Collect radioactive people. WTF.
Then Mr.T. Falls of the rooftop, and dies. I wake up.

What the hell.

For most part I seem to be able to control my dreams. I do remember 2 nightmares, though. A really weird horror scene I dreamed about. I was on the roof of the Ranch known from Majora's mask. It was a red/darkish night, and the skies were flowing over with rain and thunder, with the angry moon at its top. There was this red shiny train station going from the woods to some sort of small but yet large city. The lights around the rails were flashing, and all broke later. Now the only bit of light seemed to come from the sky and shiny rails. I saw a dark figure on a black horse riding from the woods part of the rails. The figure seemed to be wearing Majora's Mask, but I couldn't see the rest of the body very well, so no confirmation of it being Skull Kid.

He seemed to stare at me from a distance, like he wanted me to follow him. He held something. Something I needed, but I don't know what. Thats when he ran of at his horse. I was following him on something(I believe it was a horse or bike), trough the red wet raining city. He was well out of sight, so I took various corners. At the end of the area, I drove over a log that was placed over a rough river. It was leading to the woods. When I enterd the woods, everything was pitch black. Thats when my dream control was temporary able to kick in. I went back to the time and place where Skull Kid(?) drove to the city. The train station. I ended up following him again, but this time I actually knew where he was running. After following him trough several corners of the red rain town, I came to the log bridge again. At the end of the log, he suddenly stopped and turned around. My view zoomed in on him, and...thats when it happend. The whole point of the dream. But of course, thats when you always wake up. And, yeah, that happend. I woke up.

And I was well able to remember it. Excuse me for not being able to tell it in such detail. I can't remember it that well. It was 5-7 years ago I dreamed of that. Oh, as for my other dream, it was rather disturbing, and thats why I classify it as a nightmare. But if I tell it here in detail, I'll be banned. So, I'll let it be.

I saw a alligator in my dream and then it pulled me under and said helltinchey.I don't even know what that means!

I climbed up this tower, and there was this pit of snakes and a pit of hydras. I looked out the window and this demon threw fireballs at me.

Well, I never had a nightmare, but weird dreams. I'll tell the weirdest one I can remember. It happened when I was... I don't know... 12 years old? Well... Actually I don't remember everything, but some bits. Well, let's start.
I was in a kind of Quake I-ish gothic mansion, and two friends were with me, I remember that the goal was to push a button that was after a telport. Suddenly, a monster attacked us and made us vampires (lol) and this way we were able to fly. It was a weird feeling. There's another bit that I can't remember.
Now a giant rollercoaster. When the rollercoaster finished, I wanted to go back, but I wasn't able, because the vacations were reaching the end. Then a weird countdown started, and I needed some weird powerups to stop it and to save my friends and my family. More unknown bits about the dream.
Then I was on a train, watching the environment. Suddenly, I was on some weird doom2 maps. I was like "wtf, slopes, this must be zdoom", but I saw on a wall writen DOOM2, telling me the opposite. Then I kept walking. Now I was playing Jet Grind Radio with some friends, and I met my granpa (lol) in the game. After some more things I can't remember, I was trapped in a spider web with the rest of the people in the park. Then, I was infront of a... Cinema's backdoor? I remember people talking, and then I woke up.

luis90 said:
Has anyone else ever had dreams were you see something happen, and a few days after the experience, the EXACT THINGS HAPPEN
ya , happens 4 times a year and happens in real life in like 6 months or a year

New one i had 2 mins ago:
Im walking down a hall and there is bloodstains al over the ground and dead bodys in the corner....
I go though the door to find a giant worm with 3 eyes (wtf?!)
I pull out my magnum(whered that come from?) and shoot it in the head and kill it...
I continue on my way and find a railroad track i see more of the worms....
i slowly back up to the track and looks sdieways
I see a light* WHAM!*
At the end i saw the words: lolz joo got pwned
A resident n00b nightmare O.O

Eric Cartman dressed up as Nazi hitler chasing me with a Shotgun, Kyle Broflovski's Head [Bloodstained] and shouting 'GIVE ME YUR JEW GOLD* YOU SON OF A ***** YOU STOPPED MY ARMY YOU **** *****'

Then I just woke up.

I've been having weird dreams for a while now.

*I had been watching a episode with that line on that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back