Morph's Levelpack [scr_MLP05.wad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The secret map was fairly awesome, although it sigsevved while I was fighting the big thing in the middle.

Not that I actually got there properly, mind you. I'm probably missing some uber-epik switch hunt or something. >>

BlueZero4 said:
The secret map was fairly awesome, although it sigsevved while I was fighting the big thing in the middle.

Not that I actually got there properly, mind you. I'm probably missing some uber-epik switch hunt or something. >>
As for the "uber epik switch hunt": no there is nothing like that. The battle is designed so that you have to destroy two force fields surrounding the boss. The fields will collapse when all chaos spawns have been killed. The big boss himself is only hurtable when his eyes are closed.

Anyway... this error is interesting because I never got one of these during my testruns... and there were a lot of them. Could you, maybe, explain a little more in detail what you did when it happened?

I was fighting the bigger thing in the middle, I might've hurt him, although I forget.

To me, it seemed like a "sprite missing" sigsev, although that's just my gut talking.

Had the same thing, and I think it had to with me trying to reach the boss before killing the 4 smaller enemies. I think it had to do with those flying star killing lasers getting broken.

There are quite a ton of sectors in that level. You might have overlooked a little bug I ran into.

Super mystic sonic said:
Had the same thing, and I think it had to with me trying to reach the boss before killing the 4 smaller enemies. I think it had to do with those flying star killing lasers getting broken.
It is impossible to reach the boss before the chaos spawns are killed... there is A WALL lying inbetween them!
Should I have uploaded the wrong version? O.o

Yes, and I managed to thok trough it. I flew trough the wall, trough the boss, and into that flying star laser. And then I flew trough SRB2's walls outta my computer and crashed on the hard ground.

So, what is that teleporter in MDZ2 for? It just restarted the level for me. Is it suppose to be the secret stage or something?
Edit: I figured out that I needed all 7 chaos emeralds and not just use a buzzy to hit me and then thok past the damage barrier. I do have one thing to tell you. In that boss fight, right before with all the chaos, if you thok at just the right place, you can get the tokens. I was able to start out the fight with 250 rings.

Morph said:
name: Morph's Levelpack
download-link: RIGHTCLICK / SAVE AS , ; , Mirror 2 (Sendspace)

------------------------------------

V04 download-links: rightclick and save as , ; , mirror2 (the picture is the link)
------------------------------------

A new release of my levelpack, now in the new forum. Some of you might remember this little project. For those who don't know and for those who want to see screenshots, just search in the old releases board and look into the old topic. I won't link the pictures again...

So what is new?
- One new level, Skytouch Mountain Zone [MAP07], is available. Sonic follows Eggman's trace higher and higher, until he finds a special cannon at the top of the mountain...
- Star Trouble Zone has been changed. I connected many sectors and opened the viewfield to improve the atmosphere. Actually SMS gave me the idea to do this in the old topic, so I have to thank him for that, even if it was PURE EVIL to edit and fixx all the appearing bugs! ^^
- The invincibility-bug and the death-state of the last boss have been fixxed.
- One little cutscene introduces the last boss-fight.
- The player gets a hint after he has pushed the button in MD2 now.

I hope you enjoy my work and leave some comments, so that I am able to improve all levels, which would be the next step I have to do.

P.S.: The pack is still hard to beat, but I don't think I'll make it easier. Levelselect and unlockables are still activated, so that you can test every map, even if you are not able to beat one level.

i hope i can learn how to use him better... so far i think it is pretty poor but if i find more about him then i would give it an A! or a B-... but right now it an E... can you tell me more?

What was your point? I don't understand anything... O.o

Who is this "him" and what was "he" doing in my topic?
And what's with that school grades? E? Are you serial? E???!? WTF!!!
I'll go hunting manbearpig now... WOOOOOSH!

Not bad. I went thru you-know-where using the god cheat (I know that was cheap) *shot* and i had trouble when super went off. I EVENTUALLY beat him. but still. I also needed ObjPlace. And I got as far as STZ with HMS *shotgunned in mouth* before I had problems. And I like the Morphlings.

Try this mod in Mario Koopa Blast. It is hard as hell with those mutated Eggmans and those smileys. Harder in ShufflarB2.

Bumpy bump.
Er, can someone upload a new link? I lost my old copy, and this is one of my favorite level packs. All the download links I try aren't working.

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\XP5MW5p6.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

Weird. Can someone upload an SRB2FFH or Sendspace link?

I get the above message which I quoted. Perhaps someone can take some time out of their schedules and upload it on srb2ffh or sendspace? It would really be helpful.

I played MLP04 and i loved that place. So now im biding 10 bucks to myself that this may probably be even beter. Time to add a wad to my shopping list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back