New 2D Sonic game "Sonic the Hedgehog 4" announced for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, guys, I've had enough. See the post above? If you act in any way like that kind of drama-inducing crap, you're getting a red card. If you can't avoid posting like that in this topic, then do not post in this topic. For that matter, don't act like this anywhere on the forums, this topic is just a long string of it.

This entire thread is a bunch of tl;dr forum drama and whining. Start acting like mature adults or you won't be welcome on these forums.

Its kind of funny that even a month after you said this, its still happening.
So, who IS getting the game? I am!

I'm probably not gonna get it. All my spendable money goes straight into first person shooters and Xbox live. New sonic games don't really interest me much.

I'm probably just gonna watch some youtube videos of the gameplay, read a couple reviews, and not buy it anyway.

I'm probably not gonna get it. All my spendable money goes straight into first person shooters and Xbox live. New sonic games don't really interest me much.

I'm probably just gonna watch some youtube videos of the gameplay, read a couple reviews, and not buy it anyway.

Only if you had a PS3/Wii. Free online... You could use the money to buy the game. :p

Edit: Found this funny image lol
reasonsnottobuy_20100416.png

Last edited:
Actually, a large portion of them didn't. They called it cheap, easy, and a sort of "backstab" from Nintendo, last I checked. I don't know why, but I know there was some backlash for NSMB. I think all these people are retarded and promptly ignore them.

It really WAS too easy and derivative, with almost no new ideas. Enjoyable regardless, but still with some definite issues. NSMBW fixed almost all the complaints, though. Nice to see someone is able to listen to feedback and make appropriate changes that are actually beneficial to the game.

Actually, a large portion of them didn't. They called it cheap, easy, and a sort of "backstab" from Nintendo, last I checked. I don't know why, but I know there was some backlash for NSMB. I think all these people are retarded and promptly ignore them.

I haven't seen the large portion. I just had the game, and by looking at reviewers and people around me. They liked it.

Then the Wii one came, I didn't see too many complaints either.
At least NSMB didn't have 99% of the fanbase complaining.

Autosaver, it wasn't the same kind of backlash that Sonic games get. More of a "I liked NSMB but it was too easy" kind of criticism than a "SONIC 4 SUCK CUZ SONCI HAS GREN EYES".

You know, the kind of criticism you'd expect to get for a good game with some occasional flaws.

I loved Sonic 1-3, and if the gameplay in this one is similar, then I'm getting it. Oh yeah, and I hope it's for the DS.

2:The unnamed console is the iPhone.

If it happens to be true, I seriously hope the price is under $5.99.

EDIT: This is just sad, the whole game got leaked for download

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back