Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to be back

Hello, I'm Sonic 2... I'm 16 (as of time of post) and I've been a member on the forum for a long time but never really "Introduced" Myself in this topic. :L

I started here 3 years ago where I ( foolishly might I add ) got banned, But after that I learned from mistakes and became a better member than what I was 3 years ago. While I don't consistently play Srb2, I'm fine for a nice netgame when I find it.

You could say I'm a big Sonic fan ( not a Super big #1 Sonic fan with all the Merchandise) but I do have a decent roster of the Sonic games ( and I still have, ironically might I add, my copy of Sonic 2 for the Genesis)*. Aside from Sonic games, I do enjoy playing other franchises as well.

* I am seriously still laughing at the irony of it still being in it's case...maybe it still works...

Oh and for the new guys, No I did not steal from a pet store XD

Last edited:
Hi, as you can tell from my username, I am ThunderNova. In netgames, I am mostly on either Fists, Melissa's, or Turbo's server, but I can be found at any server, as long as it's not a BR server. I am also famoous for the fact that I don't use a mouse. I am also known as Metal Knockout, from time to time.

Some thread title.

I am Specter, or further known as Flamefox. I don't aim, neither do I strafe in match and CTF. I've been playing SRB2 since, I guess 0.70. (Don't know), Anyways, I am 14 Years old. I love Ape Escape series. I'm a male (of course), I love Tag, Hide and seek and Capture the flag. I have completly finish and got all secrets in SRB2. You may see me joining netgames as much as making servers. I always play as a Silver-Red- or Gold Tails. I'm from Australia.

I'm not a show-off type of guy, I don't think i'm the best and Ect. Anyways
Favorite Zone: Arid Cayon (Coop) And Egg rock zone act 2 (Coop)
Worst zone: Deep sea Zone 1 & 2
Favorite Boss: Tencho Zone act 3!

Thats all :D Hope to see you in Netgames
(Since My other account, I forgot my password. Then I forgot my email password too XD)

Hi there, I'm Alex2608 (yes my first name is Alex). I found this game in Junes 2009 on SonicRetro.org (but I'm sure I've seen videos of it before). I am a fan of the sonic series since I played the first time. My favorite sonic game is Sonic CD while this is my favorite fangame. Oh And I play with the Coordless Rumble Pad 2 gamepad.

In netgames i mainly chose my character by turns but mostly I am Knuckles since he is my favorite. The colors are the follow: Sonic (red, blue and sometime orange), Knuckles (purple, red) and for tails (cyan or orange) I mostly coop, races on SP maps and H&S. When I host, its mostly popular level pack wads.

Here is my favorite and worst zone whatever gametype

Best: Egg rock zone 2
Worst: Eggman Castle Zone 1
Best boss: Brak Eggman
Best Level pack: Tortured Planet

Thats all for now

Hello, I'm Invertin. I'm incredibly bored because I don't do much, and it's the summer holidays, which means I have an entire summer holiday's worth of doing absolutely nothing.

SRB2 is a godsend. I would die of boredom without it.

I'm interested in editing. I have no idea how it works, but I'm interested in it. Wiki has helped greatly, so kudos to everyone who wrote it.

My favorite level is... Hm... I'd have to say Techno Hill Zone.

My least favorite is Special Stage 7. I know it's not a proper level but my god the pits. My least favorite proper level would be either Arid Canyon (because I keep getting lost) or Deep Sea (because I keep drowning. And there's one area where I still don't know how sonic is supposed to get out of the water)

My favorite character is Knuckles, although Sonic is great fun too. Not a fan of Tails, not because I don't like flying or anything, just because I like going very, very fast.

I admit to never having beaten the game. Egg Rock Zone is just too hard. I've gotten pretty far with Knuckles, but still not even into Egg Rock Zone 2. Infact I haven't beaten any of the level packs either. That's kind of embarrassing.

My favorite gamemode is Co-op, or Hide and Seek. Because I can't aim, and in those gamemodes, I don't really have to.

Hi, I'm UltimaRai. I started to play SRB2 and I like it. I'm a noob but I'm learning and getting better. I hope to learn how to make WADs and other stuff.

(Online)
Character: Knuckles
Color: Gold

Hello! I'm Jeen 'Key' Eppinga, but you can call Key and I'd prefer if you did. I spend most of my free time making Machinimas with the most unknown Machinima engines ever, so I thought, why not give SRB2 a try?

Guess you'll hear of me the most when I'm posting random by-me-and-some-friends-created videos in whatever-topic.

Nice to meet you all.

I am striker striker is my fan character and i am 13 i don't know how to program or make wads or levels but id like to learn i have put striker in various sonic games including the sonic advance series, sonic and knuckles 3,and sonic adventure DX. I am a big Sega fan boy and have been playing games since i could read. I don't like to be bothered I'm usually quiet and still want to learn how to make a wad. that is all

derp derp derp.
Hello there everyone! I'm TheBLUGineerGirl, as you can probably tell from my username up there (how obvious). I'm a thirteen-year-old girl whom has been playing games - more importantly, Sonic games - since I was three or four. I have a strong love for any kind of game. Put me up against The World Ends With You, or Tetris, or Timesplitters, or anything! I love all the genres. I also love to listen to music, which always puts me in a good mood. I can draw (not too well, but decently enough) and I like to roleplay, as well. (inb4typical little girl on sonic forums)
Regardless, I'll end up lurking and/or posting and hopefully I won't forget about this place. Hope to meet more people in the future! (yay for a fresh, clean start on the forums after... how many years? gee.)

EDIT: I do believe I'll be topping many, many topics to come. It seems to be my specialty, I suppose.
EDITEDIT: Huh, for some reason, I was moved away from the top of the page. Weird. Oh well.

Last edited:
I've introduced myself before, but I think I needed to expand that more so... Hi, I'm Takashika, and I'm a 12-year old Sonic fan...girl.. thing (about 10 or 11 when I joined I think). I knew about Sonic when my classmates are talking about him (wasn't much of a video gamer back then, so I didn't know who he was. But I did know Mario). I knew about SRB2 when I was looking for Mario games at a games site called Caiman. Even if it's been a few years and I've known the game a long time (I first started at 1.08), I still don't know much about it, mostly on the editing parts.

I'm DSiDewd. I came here after not being able to get on the master server after a hack of A Hedgehog's server. I play alot of games. Im also on youtube, twitter, facebook, steam, flipnote hatena, and (i know im gonna get mega-flamed for this) Roblox. I enjoy srb2 alot, and I own Portal, HL2DM/HL2LC and a few other things.
EDIT: Oh and I used to be a freaking mega sonic fanboy. But now i'm normal...ish...

Hey! I'm Velvet. I came here after the server got hacked. I just started playing SRB2 again. I do lots of things....

Hello! I am Lolz. I am very new here and my brother has been here for a while now. I play SRB2 alot too!

I didn't notice this until now, but I'm still very new.

I'm GrayAngel, also known as NixMaster, as well as a few other names.

As I'm writing this, I'm 20-years-old, and a third year college student. (That's right. I started college at 17.) I'm a psychology major, and my goal is to become a counselor, perhaps specializing in married couples.

I'm also a writer. I've done a lot of roleplaying over the years, and I'm also working on a book project (which I will most likely not be getting done any time soon, but hopefully someday).

Ever since I was a little boy, I've always been a Sonic fan. I wrote fan stories, created fan characters, and involved myself in a number of Sonic-themed roleplaying games. Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic Adventure, these games were and still remain some of my favorite video games of all time.

Unfortunately, ever since Sonic Heroes, Sonic games have become just one disappointment after another to me. I still like Sonic, but I'm more interested in the retro stuff than the modern.

Oh! And just so you know, I tend to disappear sometimes for long periods of times. This typically happens at the beginning of the school year, which would be this Monday...

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Mystic Cheese, the reason why it's Mystery Cheese it that it said Mystic cheese was invalid. I am a 16 year old boy. I just discovered that SoniKlos is my brother. -_-, I can't see to avoid his bipolar butt, but he said he's not coming back here. I'm blind completely in my right eye and perfect in the other.
I've been a Sonic fan dince I was 5. I was introduced to Sonic 2 and 3, I liked 2 better, because it was easier. :3
I'm gay, but I don't wear pink or talk like a girl cuz I'm not a FUCKING FAGGOT. My brother likes making fun of me all the time, but I resist the urge to smash his face in every day.

I'm gay, but I don't wear pink or talk like a girl cuz I'm not a FUCKING FAGGOT.

Just fucking leave, you disgusting sack of shit. You're not going to last long here, so I'm saving you time. Just go, and don't come back.

EDIT: And no, this isn't a homophobic post, so don't even fucking bother with that.

Last edited:
Yeah, because a post like that TOTALLY IS NOT HOMOPHOBIC, Bigboi. You do realize, that by making a post like that is only making yourself look worse, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back