Silver The Hedgehog [dot pk3]

Unfortunately, silver's hud disappears when some wads with other custom huds are up. And I mean as in.. That meter that shows him how much power he can do for now.

Silver dot pee kay three is now out.

Hey I did say I would update it again if small fixes were needed, so to keep that promise....!

Meet Silver dot pk3! Changes include:
  • Silver is now a pk3, because they're the hip new thing apparently now.
  • Analog mode is now properly disabled when boosting. This feature was unintentionally left out since the Finale upate.
  • The slide will no longer treat stairs as slopes, since f_slope and c_slope exist now, or something!
  • Fixed a potential misuse of clientsided sprites that could have led to desynchs in occasions so rare you'd have more chances winning the lottery.
  • Fixed spinning chains using the fall sprite if Silver floated into them.
  • Fixed springs using the falling sprite if Silver slid into them.

Uh so that's it then, back to doing nothing productive I go!

my main problem with this char

i really love how the psychokenisis is used in this wad and i play this even more then any other character but my only problem is that progressing beyond the first both with this wad is a nightmare first off the first phase is several times harder since you have to time your boost to hit eggman or try and risk grabbing the fire from the lazer its possible but very hard and then the second phase is even worse since you cant even use psychokenisis to pick up the spiked balls eggman sends at you and also boosting doesnt make u invincible so you can still get hit by the spiked balls floating around him

overall great char i just wish it was designed in a way that made this fight less of a chore

Awesome, but question

Amazingly coded! Playing as Silver is fun and fluid, for 99% of the game. 1 question I'm hoping the community can answer faster than I can remember a level where I could find out for myself: How does Silver handle levels where you have to go through pipes? Sliding is a little rough to initiate, and he has no spin, so I question how he progresses. I can't remember a specific level where this occurs, there's at least 1 in the main game if I remember correctly, so if anyone could answer quicker than me finding a level to test I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

If you mean the parts where the game shoots you down a series of tubes at high speeds, then there's no need to try and slide into them as the game should automatically make you roll when you get near them. Otherwise I don't know what one you're talking about in the main game. Perhaps you could post a screenshot?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back