Nintendo leaves a VERY cryptic message regarding a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims

i would rather not
Source <- Link

Nintendo is apparently having an event tommorow announcing a mysterious new game at the following locations:

* Kirby Middle School – 1328 28th Street, Birmingham, AL 35234
* Kirby Historical Mill – 275 Church Road, Medford, NJ 08055
* Kirby Park – 301 Northampton Street, Kingston, PA 18704
* Kirby Gate Shopping Center – 6548 Quince, Memphis, TN 38119

It isn't said in the article what the new game is, but by examining this message, it should be very simple what they plan on announcing.

I saw the commercial! It's like PinkPuff Something. For the DS.

EDIT: OH WAIT when I saw the commercial there was no sound, so I didn't hear the announcer say the name and all I saw was the ending.

EDIT2: Found it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7GyaZw61_w Yay! Superstar! ON DS!

Great, all I can think now is how stupid he sounded when he sucked in (0:16).

REALLY old news. I saw this already on the Game Informer magazine weeks ago. I just got the new one two days ago, so that's why it makes it really old.

You guys don't know for sure if that's what they're advertising. It could very well be a new game for the Wii or such.

We discussed this,like, 3 times atleast.
kirby Superstar is overrated, and the DS won't have much other features to revive it.

The Dark Fox said:
Kirby Superstar is overrated, and the DS won't have much other features to revive it.

Wow, someone actually agreeing with me for once?

Come on, guys. Does a simple port require this much attention? If I really wanted to play Superstar again (I don't), then I would have just emulated it. I would appreciate it if Nintendo and Co. stopped futzing around making useless products and instead went back to business creating games that I will actually be interested in playing.

Hence the 3D cutscenes, I guess.

I liked Kirby Superstar, but something about the size of the sprites just really bugged me... And I suppose the engine physics is part of what I didn't like either, but I honestly don't know. If this shows relation to how the GBA games played and looked, though, I suppose that won't be much of a problem.

BlueZero4 said:
Nintendo sucks and is overhyping their products. Again.
It is impossible to overhype a Kirby Superstar remake. Completely impossible. It's easily the best Kirby game in my book, if only because each ability has a complete moveset. Every other freaking game has one or two moves for each ability, which is completely lame.

You seem to be forgetting Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, as well as Kirby Sqeak Squad. And Amazing Mirror measured pretty close to Superstar.

I liked amazing mirror because you could use the CPU kirbys as sheilds when fighting bosses.
The unfair part was when they could change there forms whenever they wished, an exampple would be when I was playing a new game (I already beat it and wanted to start again) I accidently left one behind and it suddenly transformed into smash kirby. This was on the tutorial cloud level.

I like them just because of that. I wait for that opportunity to call them and snag the ability from them when they get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back