Nintendo leaves a VERY cryptic message regarding a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior said:
I like them just because of that. I wait for that opportunity to call them and snag the ability from them when they get hurt.
Same. If they get UFO, I call em and take it away. It's even funner when a human plays as them, you can give each other lives.

guys. Why bother buying this? Mario Advance was a waste (besides Birdo's awesome voice), Sonic Genesis was a waste, and so is this. It's the SAME GAME, with two new short ALREADY MADE games.

FoxBlitzz said:
The Dark Fox said:
(besides Birdo's awesome voice)
What? Birdo's voice was awful!
Exactly.

My point is, no matter what game, awesome or not, just use the origional game. It's better than wasting $45 on a Kirby game you know if you have the rom. <_<

Not everyone has the same opinions as you. Maybe some people get bored and want more modes from Kirby Superstar. I want it because I don't even know what emulator to get and what rom to use, and I don't have a SNES. Just because you don't like doesn't mean you can ruin it for everyone else.

Its been confirmed Multi-Player for people who don't know. :P

I never played the original,and many younger kids hasn't either.
Its a great way to revive a good kirby game?

They did it with Kirby Adventure anyway. I enjoyed both versions of that for their gameplay and their differences.

I liked that too.
And by the way...

The Dark Fox said:
guys. Why bother buying this? Mario Advance was a waste (besides Birdo's awesome voice), Sonic Genesis was a waste, and so is this. It's the SAME GAME, with two new short ALREADY MADE games.

How do you know that the 2 new modes have already been made? How are you sure they haven't?

Jacy said:
I liked that too.
And by the way...

The Dark Fox said:

How do you know that the 2 new modes have already been made? How are you sure they haven't?
The game's out. :V
I admit this: KSSA < NiD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back