So, the SRB1 update.

The opening post is referring to the SRB1 update being made by Earless Team, and not the cancelled SRB1 remake made in SRB2 that you might be thinking of instead. Just to be clear.

But it looks interesting! I'll definitely play the demo when SAGE 2020 rolls around in September.

Yep, i was thinking about that one �� But yeah, it's cool that a SRB1 update is been worked right now. :)

Last edited:
If I'm being honest, when heard about it, I kinda lost it. I jumped out of my chair in shock.

I'm actually friends with the devs of this!
Pray for 'em, y'all. (if it's your thing). They're workin' hard as hell on it to make it to SAGE in time.🙏

I'm actually friends with the devs of this!
Pray for 'em, y'all. (if it's your thing). They're workin' hard as hell on it to make it to SAGE in time.🙏

Neat! From what I've seen, I love the new thwick. #thwick

To be honest, I'm not all that excited for the thwick. In my opinion an air dash (especially one that encourages you to spam it, like the thwick) doesn't work well in 2D unless you have long flat expanses of land, which don't make for very interesting gameplay.

To be honest, I'm not all that excited for the thwick. In my opinion an air dash (especially one that encourages you to spam it, like the thwick) doesn't work well in 2D unless you have long flat expanses of land, which don't make for very interesting gameplay.

I respectfully disagree. The thwick, while kinda boring from a gameplay perspective, can be the 2D equivalent of the thok.

I’m completely disappointed by the announcement of a SRB1 remake, just look at Sonic! HE HAS EARS! ISN’T HE SUPPOSED TO BE EARLESS????

*ahem* All jokes aside, this is actually really cool, and the Air Dash seems like a very neat concept. I’m definitely excited for this to show up in SAGE 2020.

I’m completely disappointed by the announcement of a SRB1 remake, just look at Sonic! HE HAS EARS! ISN’T HE SUPPOSED TO BE EARLESS????

*ahem* All jokes aside, this is actually really cool, and the Air Dash seems like a very neat concept. I’m definitely excited for this to show up in SAGE 2020.

This design change turned me off from this game. Not downloading.

(All jokes aside, looking t i g h t)

my thoughts about the SRB1 Update is that I'm generally concerned because what Charonik08 said, its Earless and plus, the old sprite used, is what was used in SRB1 and SRB2 so seeing it be replaced is sad

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back