Wai teh n00bz b in sa citeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armonte

montobot / Armontina
I've Been wondering. Why do people hangout in Sa city. I really think that Sa city is played out and Boring now. I mean, it's not even fun anymore!
Why not GFZ1. Why not in Mystic Realm. It's always SA city.
Discuss.

well, i think it's cause sa-city has the RP element, Most people like to hang out there cause of the "Multiple Houses", and plus, most people use those servers only to get "Virtual" Girlfriends, thats what annoys me...

Speedylizzard14 said:
well, i think it's cause sa-city has the RP element, Most people like to hang out there cause of the "Multiple Houses", and plus, most people use those servers only to get "Virtual" Girlfriends, thats what annoys me...
Virtual Girlfriends? And i thought they could not get any dumber.
People hangout in SA city because there are many "hangout objects" in that map. Example:houses, pool,garden,raceway.

Why SA-city?

AWNSER:

1: It has an annoying music for people but not for NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

2: Its large and doesnt require any skill, just as NOOBS like.

3: It has 4 houses to get your virtual girlfriends or boyfriends becuz NOOBS dont have a real one and that makes easy work for ´em.

4: It has the glitches to play as super sonic easly like NOOBS like.

5: The 4 teleports make NOOBS feel powerfull.

THATS WHY!!!

Because he simply loves the word.

Anyway really why SA city? Why can't they use Srb2 City or Big Friggen Map or RPCity?

I would actually love a remake of SA city which is designed for match mode with 10 people in the level, because SA city isn't that bad, it just gets abused to easily

Uh...

Don't permban me for this, please. I agree with Silent_Snipe, give this guy a giant cookie, or is it a girl? Whatever, I just think if SA City wasn't abused, then Jason wouldn't have been banned, and he'd probably have created tons of awesome and fun mods. ^_^

Re: Uh...

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Don't permban me for this, please. I agree with Silent_Snipe, give this guy a giant cookie, or is it a girl? Whatever, I just think if SA City wasn't abused, then Jason wouldn't have been banned, and he'd probably have created tons of awesome and fun mods. ^_^
Just like to correct you there, he quit, he was never banned and only playing SA city is against the rules but if it was converted for use in match mode and used correctly and not for hangouts i think it should be aloud

btw I'm a guy not a girl kthxbi

=/ Did any of you even see my sig and try to help me. I am the _essence_ of Daisy. BOW BEFORE ME
also hi guys its me ash again being a fag.
LOLO Ash is in my account :DDD Horray.

Armonte TH said:
=/ Did any of you even see my sig and try to help me. I am the _essence_ of Daisy. BOW BEFORE ME
also hi guys its me ash again being a fag.
LOLO Ash is in my account :DDD Horray.
yea... where not bothered, anyways yea i think with the area of the map it should make a nice match level but it will have to be made so people wouldn't want to use it to hangout .

I still don't know why you had to tell everyone on the IRC your password, as that's the password Ash said he used... so basically it's your fault he's using your account.

Please make it unplayable.

Just to let people know, there's an sa city server going on right now, someone check it out, I'm having a break from reporting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back