GFZ2 House's Secret Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Yup, that's right, I figured out how to get inside the house. Of course, I won't tell you what's IN the house, you gotta find that out for yourself. ^_~
To get inside the GFZ2 house you must first have beaten the game on Ultimate three times. Next, you must lower all your times to a grand total of 5:20 (I know it's hard, but the secret inside the house is nice ;D). After lowering your total completion time to 5:20, get to GFZ2 (You cannot use the Level Select, this is considered cheating). Once you are in GFZ2, go find the Armageddon Shield, the rest is explained in the following video.

http://home.comcast.net/~mlmars/GFZ2Answer.avi

Have fun! :D

Edit: You need the DivX codec to watch this. You can find it pretty much anywhere, just google it.

5:20

that's a hard time to beat :(

does it include the secret level times as well?

I never knew there was a house there, I thought it was just in GFZ1, the first house aint working though.

Sounds like quite a challenge. Finally, a secret that actually takes skill. I'll love to try this out. But first I think I need to unlock Ultimate Mode. Too bad it won't matter if I have all the emeralds or not. Sort of.

Gotcha!

i've done the time, and completed ultimate 3 times. first time its hard to do it, second time is faster, and third time is almost easy. I found the house, but once i did the thing, the game crashed! And now i'm here!

Please tell me I don't have to do everything over again........

You probably do :(.
Don't forget that your overall time for the whole game needs to be under 5:20.

Ztiamat, I found the Armegeddon shield myself. It's there. However, when I did it, it didn't work. The house didn't crumble. Do you have to have all the easter eggs too?

I'm sure everything has to be unlocked...

And what a coincadince! My game data was wiped the other day! >.<

Shuffle said:
Yup, that's right, I figured out how to get inside the house. Of course, I won't tell you what's IN the house, you gotta find that out for yourself. ^_~
To get inside the GFZ2 house you must first have beaten the game on Ultimate three times. Next, you must lower all your times to a grand total of 5:20 (I know it's hard, but the secret inside the house is nice ;D). After lowering your total completion time to 5:20, get to GFZ2 (You cannot use the Level Select, this is considered cheating). Once you are in GFZ2, go find the Armageddon Shield, the rest is explained in the following video.

http://home.comcast.net/~mlmars/GFZ2Answer.avi

Have fun! :D

Edit: You need the DivX codec to watch this. You can find it pretty much anywhere, just google it.

That time is impossible without cheats. How did you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back