How did you get your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh...do I even need to explain...I guess I will...yeah it's the name of my Sonic OC and my avatar is how my OC looks like and I know it's quite basic but that's the point.

For me it came about when I was in middle school, I played a game (Maplestory) where hacking was extremely rampant. I was grinding by killing some monsters and this guy's toon comes into the area I was in and starts flying all around the room instantly killing everything on the screen. I was angry and tried thinking of the most creative insult I could muster, and my brilliant middle school mind came up with "Haxasaurous". I thought it was so great that I went by that for years after, and yes, saurus was misspelled the entire time. A friend I made in a different game years later would always shorten it to Haxa, and I've gone by that ever since, at least if it's available. I also still kind of like going by Haxasaurus spelled correctly if I can't get Haxa.

Well If i remember correctly i didnt had a different Name when i started a YouTube account and also when i saw a Brazilian Youtuber making a stream doing SM64 Color codes i decided to Join up and Tell what would be the color also when It was done i decided to Name up my Mario recolor: davisudo2000

I think it was several months ago, when i was playing with friends on a online game, the 2 friends called me: ''Peppermint''. I thought it was a cool nickname! So i keeped it.

My username came out of the wish to be some kinda of cool... (Also to use that name in games that i played years ago)

So... I tried to be unique, messing with my real name and similarities ones, and came up Axolex! The 53... i don't know why that number... But i like it! lol

My real name isn't Alex for you know

Woah, seeing alot of long text stories make me know even more the simple and boring man i am myself. I got it since.. dunno, maybe 10 years ago, maybe less, i was a Sonic fan then, and i still am, then i said, hey, what if i take Sonic's japanese name, and add two numbers that can be easily remembered. Then that's how my nickname for everything was born

well, uh...
I uh...
well...
how do i say this...

I used my actual name in my user name and I also use it for nearly every other platform like this

Hmm... Lemme Think About That...

My favorite color is blue and I like ducks and I thought blue without an e looked cool like the blu-ray logo. It's that simple!

̶I̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶

In fact, my name sounds very good in Russian. It takes root very well for people. I like it.
Mostly they call me "yfyfy" "yfyfka" "ufy" "fyfyfy" and it sounds very good (again, in Russian)
As an acquaintance told me, "your name sounds friendly, you probably don't want to harm anyone here. I judge it only by your name. ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶"

People in English call me [waifwaifwai...] what is really wrong. No, they are actually right, but the context is not right.My name should be read as... in fact, I don't even really know how to write the transcription correctly.

after some time: well, I read this and came to the conclusion that reading my name in English (for me) is correct like this: [yufyufyuf...] (although this contradicts the rules of open and closed syllables (I don't know exactly what it is called in English)).

after some more time: well, there is no such sound in english lol

These things from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2.

I've always had a certain affinity for the concept of time. Pondering what exactly time is, it's exact nature, how it works, if different people perceive it differently, etc. The Time Gears in PMD2, as their name implies, are gear shaped. This implies they are intended to work within some form of machinery, such as clockwork. However, they also have a snowflake engraved onto their design, something that can change greatly given the passage of time, from it's formation to when it melts. As such, at the time of me creating my forum account here, this was what I chose to represent myself with.

Those of you who were around before I became active again might also remember I used to use a Lucario avatar, which although was never my favorite pokemon (That title goes to Typhlosion), did act as a popular, recognizable figure hinting towards my namesake without being too obvious. In retrospect, I probably should have used a Grovyle, but it's not really that big of a deal.

More recently I go by another name on other websites and such, but I'd probably prefer to keep that separate from my activity here so I'll just keep the exact name to myself. If anyone manages to figure it out (Which isn't super hard if you know what kind of things I like, something I hardly keep to myself), congratulations. Keep it to yourself please.

i was at the origin luckygamer but wanted to be more original so i name myself troplucky
trop means too in french and fully translated it means toolucky i add the fr as a french tag in it

i was thinking along the lines of "game master7" when i was making my account and my first mod was going to be a short level that kinda looked like a maze. (it was rejected) so i went with "maze master7"
it was a name i came up with for discord. it was based off my "maze master7" name. i liked it more, so i changed my name to match it.

Last edited:
I was on SRB2 in the 2.1 days (remember that?), and (without revealing my email) I "englified" the address a few times (Blues of The Week, and Blues of 7 Days) until finally coming up with Weekblues

*Ahem* I got my own by using a username generator. I just put in 'Finnish', and boom! FinnishGameFan.

Last edited:
Easy some friends saw i have a love for cats and started calling me cat which turned into C.A.T

When I first joined Discord, I didn't know what to make my username, so I came up with MIDIMan, based on my fascination with MIDIs.

As it turns out, there's another "Midiman" on the forums, so for the message board, I put quotation marks around my username to differentiate it from the other "Midiman".

Basically, I first joined during a time that I had just found out about how one can take a screenshot on windows, which is done by pressing the windows key and the "prtscn" key. I had just found out about it and was pretty much overusing it. Then I actually made an srb2 forums account, I had seen the forums before and downloaded plenty of mods but with an account I could do much more, so when it came time to make my username I thought of something simple that could be a good username. I looked to the prtscn key on my keyboard and came up with an idea. "what if I just took what it sounded like, made it into one word and made that my username?" obviously I did and the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back