• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Starchaos-SRB2!

Will this be a good mod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• You are going to fail. :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hotdog003 said:
Like me. I actually havn't done any work on LOTR-SRB2 since the last release. I've mostly been messin' with Da GIMP and redesigning my website layout. And, finding an overdriven guitar sample for Zash's music. And, completing RedFox34's WAD file. (I might have that finished today...). That combined with "Floodwater Forest" is a little hard to swallow for one time.
At least you have something to show for yourself.

Oh, don't worry, Zash is making up stuff to show you. :roll: I think Mystic's given him some "inspiration"...

Augh.... sorry. I've been sick. *Influenza*Cough*Cough* And, I've been working on my real site. I'll give it to you. Eventually.... *after I get over this sick*

...I was going to make some sort of joke about sickly orphens, but I just can't seem to put it into words.

Zash said:
Augh.... sorry. I've been sick. *Influenza*Cough*Cough* And, I've been working on my real site. I'll give it to you. Eventually.... *after I get over this sick*
Yeah, when you actually have something to show for yourself *rolls eyes*

I find it rather funny that in the same day, not only did I come extremley close to having him totally hand over the project to me, but afterwards was the one who completley cancelled it beyond no return.

I offer help, he say yes, then say no, then get into fight. We both lose and project go s'plodey. Amen.
It seemed after as if he would've been working on it anyways if I hadn't interfered.

In other words, I'm to blame. Yay me.

Don't twist things. You said "Can I work on it?" I said no. YOu asked me why, I gave you an explanation. Then you went all mad on me, and said you would try everything to get me permanetly banned from the entire SRB2 Community, then you said you would get me banned from every SRB2 Channel on accessirc... then you said you would get me banned from accessirc period. Don't say, "Oh, Zash didn't give it to me, we had a small fight" I NEVER SAID YES!!! I don't want to flame, but that is exactly what you said.

Zash said:
Don't twist things. You said "Can I work on it?" I said no. YOu asked me why, I gave you an explanation. Then you went all mad on me, and said you would try everything to get me permanetly banned from the entire SRB2 Community, then you said you would get me banned from every SRB2 Channel on accessirc... then you said you would get me banned from accessirc period. Don't say, "Oh, Zash didn't give it to me, we had a small fight" I NEVER SAID YES!!! I don't want to flame, but that is exactly what you said.
Well we're STILL waiting for you to show that this project wasn't one big pile of bull ****. It's been almost three weeks since we demanded proof at this point, however, you still haven't said a word.

You need to tell the truth, and back up that truth with facts. Until you do that, the entire community will continue to mock you, and eventually I will ban you for it if you don't give us facts.

Zash said:

There he goes again. I'm starting to think that the reason he didn't give it to me is because he didn't have anything to give in the first place :roll:

However,I will give him credit for using caps and grammar for once.

Gah, I'm so fed up with all of you gaining on me. What do I expect though?
I suck, I'm some hyper n00b, and according to these people, I lie, and I never finish anything I start. Yay. Well, I suck, and feel very sick, and depressed (not that you care), and I don't care what happens to me. So you know what, just ban me now. I really don't give a *beep*.

I did have stuff done, and I will email Hotdog003 with what I've completed, but I don't want to be alowed here anymore, since I only cause trouble on this forum. My forum will be *link removed by mystic*, but here it is anyway. *Link really removed by Mystic* That's where I will be available. Anyway, good bye to all of you. It's been fun... I thank *most* of you. I'll be on IRC though, accessirc. But you don't care about that either. Well, good bye... I will miss you all... well, not all of you :P. Hotdog, my email, use this to get starchaos, and post it, email me as soon as you can. (Zashxx at yahoo dot com) Here's something that will get me banned for sure.............................................................

Mystic Edit: If you believe a simple page of smilies gets people banned, you're mistaken. I think the "*link removed by mystic*" was actually kinda funny, by the way. Note that I use capital letters, though, so it's obvious it wasn't me.

TEH yayT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back