Recent content by Julia

  1. Julia

    Logan McCloud's WIP Thread

    Do you plan on supporting Team Combi-Rings' characters, the Chaotix and Ray?
  2. Julia

    Where is 2.3?

    I'm pretty sure they've scaled it down from what it was gonna be a few years ago. Maybe like two or three years ago it was gonna be "much bigger", but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be more akin to what 2.1 was to 2.0 rather than the major overhaul 2.2 was.
  3. Julia

    Adventure Sonic (v1.9)

    ...the post you linked says nothing of the sort?? The only implication made was that Phanto was going to be making contributions to things UNRELATED to Adventure Sonic. I get that Phanto is a touchy subject, and I know that you guys want him to stop contributing to addons, but what we don't need...
  4. Julia

    [Open Assets] Xtreme Sonic

    superphanto, the creator of the mod, defended and actively tried to downplay the actions of icezer / zeuvia, who was a piece of shit to put it lightly
  5. Julia

    Let's be honest

    Lack of updates? The game literally updated earlier this year. As for the mod leaks... it's bad, but acting like it's killing the scene is a bit silly. Things are slow now, sure, but we don't need the consistent hits of 2021 and 2022 to keep the community alive. I'm sick of seeing all these "the...
  6. Julia

    [Open Assets] Sonic Adventure DX (Legacy)

    when the update is done i will be all over this it's so GOOD
  7. Julia

    Do you prefer Techno Legacy or Final Demo?

    Oh, I think Techno Legacy being replaced was totally justified. As cool as it was to have what is basically a 2.1 indev stage in the game (considering that it ISN'T the 2.0 version of the stage, since there's differences like missing enemies and the like), it was arguably the game's worst...
  8. Julia

    Can it run SRB2?

    It's on the latest version of the game, as opposed to being stuck on 2.2.4. Also seems to lack mobile touch screen support, which the older one had. And it's official. That's important to mention.
  9. Julia

    [Open Assets] Re's Level Pack

    But that's not the version of the boss used at all. In the version I played (it's still present in 1.0.3 as well, but I first played on 1.0.2), and in the screenshot below, you can see that the fight uses the modern Brak boss, as well as a similar arena. But there's nothing to drop his shield...
  10. Julia

    [Open Assets] Re's Level Pack

    How are you supposed to damage Brak in The Core Act 2? He has his electric shield up and he can't walk into anything to remove it.
  11. Julia

    Flashback Guy Talks About Emblem Hunting And The Emblem Catalog + Questions And Answers

    Talk about a tall order. If anyone actually got every emblem in every SRB2 mod and version ever, they might as well take over the world.
  12. Julia

    [Open Assets] Ryso's Char Pack

    I've been trying to find the model you used in this for a while, but the OG creators who remade the model seem to have vanished off the face of the earth.
  13. Julia

    Thoughts on 2.2.14?

    For everything changed, excellent. All of the new RingSlinger stages are fantastic, the updated Pipe Towers is 10 steps up over the original, and Final Demo Zone is a much better unlockable than Techno Legacy ever was. There may be some major bugs, but those are bound to be fixed. Overall...
  14. Julia

    Modern Sonic V5.12

    Sonic Colors Ultimate: (it has a fire boost cosmetic)
  15. Julia

    Is there a srb2 Radical Highway mod somewhere?

    I know MrBoingBD is working on a version of Radical Highway using GS Grind Rails. As for any currently complete and available? Not sure there is one, sorry.
Back
Top