Your thoughts on Fancharacters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to remind you all that this is not a "post your fancharacters" topic, it's a topic for discussion regarding fancharacters.

That out of the way, the only real fancharacters I have I don't consider fancharacters. Simply my "persona" for when I imagine myself in the Zelda universe, a creative character never to be shared with anyone.

Re: My team

SRB2_ZUPER_SONIC said:
His name is T.Spike and his best friend 4-Fly They Are Not Recolors
T.Spike:
1.He has 3 times the spikes sonic has but he is at the same power level sonic is!
2.He lives in Japan with the ninjas from Naruto!
3.He has only meet sonic once in a side story!
4.He is Green!!!
4-Fly:
1.As his name tells you he has 4 tails
2.he can fly faster then tails but he get tired all the same!
3.He has blue fur and the same color tail ends!
4.He is part of Sasuke's family!

They are part of there own team so they are not part of Sonic Team
You crossed the line.

Well, here's Blade The Hedgehog. The pic of him in my sig is old, he's a bit more origional now. Oh, it's ok if he knows who Eggman is, right?

Blade T. Hedgehog
Small Stroy:
Blade used to live in the Leafy Cave Zone, how ever several years ago, Eggman attacked, destroying almost everything. Blade was the only serviver. He now lives in the Wood Zone, with some friends and his brother Knockout the Echidna (the creator of Knockout is my real brother)

Strong points:
Near perfect Swords play
Can move very fast (no where near as fast at Sonic, however)

Weak points:
Pertrified of Spiders (yes, I am)
Without his sword, he is somewhat weak

...I think that's it.

lol my fanchar is in my avvie he was made by an evil syentist but the lab got destroied and teh portl was teh only thing not destroied so now he stands there 4ever moar. *shot*

Blade T. Hedgehog:

Draykon said:
I wish to remind you all that this is not a "post your fancharacters" topic, it's a topic for discussion regarding fancharacters.

Please don't treat it as such.

I should also make sure you all note:

If your fancharacter is any good, you won't post it here. You'll use it in the fanfiction novel you're writing, instead of writing a horrible recolor-character outline.

Green Zeeky H. Bomb

The story begins in the zeeky world, a portal opened up and the green zeeky jumped in a now he's in the sonic world Eggman tries to beat up Tails but green zeeky said: ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!. BOOM! his name is Xeeky H. Bomb.

Ok, here's my character, he has no superform, and is probly much weaker than any character, meaning he can't break rule 1.

His name is Rocky, as you might guess he is a rock, he doesn't move, nor have any super powers, he just sits there in the desert and talks to people as they walk by making them think they are delusional as they go insane, end of story.

Jazz said:
I should also make sure you all note:

If your fancharacter is any good, you won't post it here. You'll use it in the fanfiction novel you're writing, instead of writing a horrible recolor-character outline.

Literacy is good.

And did ANYONE read my post?

Blue Warrior said:
Blade T. Hedgehog:

Draykon said:

Please don't treat it as such.

Most fancharacters of mine usually end up becoming part of my fictions. Such as, Shun Matsu, Mem Nougetsu, and Chiisu Flair (STFU GCFREAK).

Taila's Bio.

this is taila's story, its ok if taila is evil tails' sis, OK??

One day Tails' mom and dad was happy, because their baby was coming, the baby's name was , Taila. Though after so when she was 3 she wore a pink tanktop ( Taila's still 3 ) and had the longest hair ever, she does'nt know this secret, she's a werewolf fox. Life was hard for Taila at Preschool because the kids would call her names like "Little Miss Repunzel". Once at the playground she wolfed out! That's right, she turned wolf, now that she knows she calls her wolf side Luna!

You messed My team up!

Kai the Hedgehog said:
SRB2_ZUPER_SONIC said:
T.Spike:
1.He has 3 times the spikes sonic has but he is at the same power level sonic is!
4.He is Green!!!
4-Fly:

From what I read, these are your fan characters.

sonicA1.png

lulz.png

SRB2_ZUPER_SONIC said:
They Are Not Recolors

Right....

Those two are not my team!
T.Spike has a shirt and pants! He is not nude And he has blue eyes!
4-Fly's tails has black colored ends and he has grey shirt and pants and a mask that is black and it only shows hes eyes that are green! >:(
Good day sir!

Re: My team

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
SRB2_ZUPER_SONIC said:
T.Spike:
4.He is Green!!!
4-Fly:

You crossed the line.

Nimcomepoop! That is all I have to say!

Tough tie, I'd prefer FanCharacters, but the majority of them are recolors having a dumb story:

???:imallpowerfulohyaybecuzoftheemeralds.

Or:

Tails:ohnoohnoimbeingtransformedintosomegayfancharacter!!!!1!!!!1211

Or:

Eggman:Imboredsoletsbeattailsup.

Sonic:stopeggwoman

*vortex*

Recolor:stophurtingthegayperson.

*Kills Eggman*

You guys need to stop ruining FanCharacters.

Yeah, I'm just dragging something I wrote last night from the Team Metal Board.
---
Alright, let me explain first what this is for:

When coming up with your fan character, you first choose its species and gender, correct? When you do that, usually you choose how it looks and stuff. But don't yet, instead, look at its personality. Based on stuff I've seen from the games (mostly) and a few fan works, I've come up with a list of personality standards that I see. Some parts will have a gender tail to them because the genders act differently in the species. But yeah, enjoy:

=Hedgehog=

-Male
--Heroic
--Laid Back
--Bored
--Lazy

-Female
--Possesive
--Eccentric
--Irritating to those around them

=Fox=
--Freaking Geniuses, or usually just know what's going on
--Typically, all gender are feminine
--For some reason like to reminisce

=Echidna=

-Male
--Hot-headed
--Love the fight/war
--Gullible

-Female
--Peace-loving
--Knows a lot about history
--Typically friendly

=Bat=

-Male
--Mercenary
--Cold
--Rude

-Female
--Sneaky
--Treasure Hunter
--Seducing

At this point, the species are no longer going to be divided by gender as I've not seen multiple genders of these character species, so use at own risk. At this point, a lot is coming from the Archie comics and the games that few people play.

=Armidillo=
--Pacifist
--Traveler
--Strong
--Forgets own strength

=Chameleon=
--Typically anti-social
--Out of the way
--Fast as damn hell
-- Cool, Cautious, and Collected

=Cat=
--Dedicated to what they do (Hey, Big wouldn't rest until he'd rescued Froggy)
--Fear Heights (Big freaked out when he realized how high he was on the Egg Carrier and in Sonic Rush/Rush Adventure, Blaze is revealed to fear heights.)
--Withdrawn (Big rarely meets people, lol)

=Bee=
--Annoying
--Hyper
--LOUD

=Weasel=
--Greedy
--Money grubbing
--Devious

Yeah, um. I'll finish this tomorrow. Headin' ter bed.

Well, my fan character isnt a recolour, and before someone says, OI BUT HE IS, HE'S A RECOLOUR OF SILVA, that's wrong, because i Made light dasher years before Sonic 360, so, he's a recolour of me =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back