Your thoughts on Fancharacters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz said:
Said character is not Sonic's long lost brother.

Especially since he already has one...ashura. *SHOT OVER NINE THOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND times *FALCON PUNCHED**

Furry Dollmaker fails.
Leo the Lion said:
Alex the hedgehog said:
Oh I hav fan person too! He is so origonal that he ISN'T ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL USED YET.

Alum the WOLF!

Does anyone bother with the link to my characters in my sig? TONS of people have wolves! I should know that, I've seen more wolves than bad recolors.
Yes, yes we do. Atleast I do.

Chaos said:
Stop with the gay over nine thousand thing. It's old and retarded now.
That's why the "*falcon punched*" is there <_< EDIT: I present you with my fanchar, Nelson!
awfulthehedgehoglv6.png

LoL i came up with some of this plot right on the spot so.... One day super ran outside with his gameboy that ran out of batteries, and he accidentally ran off of a cliff while swearing at the machine, falling to his death (Even though he had 3 lives...) He was rescued by Dr.Eggman and told to destroy sonic in return of him saving super's life. Super agreed and mourned the death of his batteries... *church music*

This is the EPIC PICTURE
SUPER.png

*Everyone leaves the room*

superthehedgehog said:
LoL i came up with some of this plot right on the spot so.... One day super ran outside with his gameboy that ran out of batteries, and he accidentally ran off of a cliff while swearing at the machine, falling to his death (Even though he had 3 lives...) He was rescued by Dr.Eggman and told to destroy sonic in return of him saving super's life. Super agreed and mourned the death of his batteries... *church music*

That's the most f*cked up story i've ever heard...

maybe some of you already read that im gonna make a fancaracter named fate the hedgehog?well here the boring storyline of him

(sorry for my bad english lol)

Name:Fate the hedgehog
(dark,neutral or hero?): hero
short story: he is the protector of mobius,but no one know him.He act secretly and most of the time,people think he sonic (because he is blue).He dislike the popularity and he call himself sonic to those he dont know.He have a dream,be good as sonic.He tried hard to become good...but never he will be as good as sonic is.have he talked to sonic,non...why?well he's affraid of it,he's affraid of what he will think of him, for what he have done...but one day, he saw Silver.He was a clone of him?! imposible!..yep,in fact he isnt his brother or a blue clone.
Silver: HEY you! are you sonic?
Fate: erm? yea i im?
and then the fight started.Fate was about to get killed,when a girl yelled THERE YOU ARE SONIC!!!
silver: so there 2 sonic huh?
*silver looked carefully at fate's face*
Silver: huh!*step back* you...are...just like me!? you are not sonic!
then he ran away,maybe he followed sonic? but fate dont know.
After this fight,fate decided that he HAVE to talk to sonic and stop saying he is sonic,or he gonna die.Somehow,he couldn't find him anywhere.So he stoped the searching and he continued to be a hero...but now,named fate. A day,eggman was about too dominate the planette....again.
fate: he my chance to see sonic!
But,that was weird, no one came? so Fate defeated eggy alone.
Eggman: wwwwwhat!?!? who are you? you are not sonic? not an other hedgehog in my way!
Fate: Sorry old man,im not sonic anymore
Eggman: huh? wait...you mean you was sonic?
Fate: no,i never have been him,im not on him way anymore...just as you!
*explosion*
eggman:grrr....whatever you are! you are gonna pay for this! hedgehog!
Fate: call me Fate....Fate the hedgehog!
*eggman whispering too himself* he is sooooo mush confusing,never have been good with name anyway
Sonic: Good job pal.
Fate: wait,you was there?!
Sonic: yep
Fate: and....have something to said about it?
Sonic: nope...
Fate: cool! well see you next time....pal
form there,no more story added.If you look correctly,i havent said nothing about his pass well that why i said (short story...lol about x3 longer for his pass XD)

Power: run fast,good accel,super form,spindash and his special ability:Fate light( normaly,it should heal...but in srb2,we cant heal...maybe i can find a way that no adding 1 ring lol) Fate blast (just as Fate heal,but in a chaos blast like) Fated hope ( ally and himself have no more fear,that mostly why his name is fate )

well well well...if you have really read this,there a reason why he is a recolor of silver.well in fact...no lol.This caracter have been maid a long time ago(before i played srb2). So that bad its a silver recolor but well sorry. here some pic. (all maid in paint so=bad quality...i have hand draw here but dont have a scaner XP)

that a 'fate signature'

and here he is:

hope you will like it ^.^ * reload his shotgun*

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
The user above the user above me phales at characters. Ok, sorry, but that story was just awful :(.

what you really read this?! i didnt have maid the full story.just i was sure that anyway no one would want to read all this( well because i dont really read fanmade caracter description,its just boring )

and why i should lol when i click your link srb2 guy? that the "preview" of it? =/....anyway.Im making this for 3 reason,first becaus i wanna know how to make a wad and said that i have maid one.second cause some one said <Lemme> ...so i said.NO.finaly....well having 3 reason's better then 2 huh? so here the 3.

well that it,i hate you all and cya *lock the door*

knucky said:
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
The user above the user above me phales at characters. Ok, sorry, but that story was just awful :(.

what you really read this?! i didnt have maid the full story.just i was sure that anyway no one would want to read all this( well because i dont really read fanmade caracter description,its just boring )

and why i should lol when i click your link srb2 guy? that the "preview" of it? =/....anyway.Im making this for 3 reason,first becaus i wanna know how to make a wad and said that i have maid one.second cause some one said <Lemme> ...so i said.NO.finaly....well having 3 reason's better then 2 huh? so here the 3.

well that it,i hate you all and cya *lock the door*

1. Bad head make grammar hurt! *shot*

2. DO NOT EVER advertise!

3. See 1 and 2.

4. See 1,2, and 3.

5. And so on!

My team

His name is T.Spike and his best friend 4-Fly They Are Not Recolors
T.Spike:
1.He has 3 times the spikes sonic has but he is at the same power level sonic is!
2.He lives in Japan with the ninjas from Naruto!
3.He has only meet sonic once in a side story!
4.He is Green!!!
4-Fly:
1.As his name tells you he has 4 tails
2.he can fly faster then tails but he get tired all the same!
3.He has blue fur and the same color tail ends!
4.He is part of Sasuke's family!

They are part of there own team so they are not part of Sonic Team

Re: My team

SRB2_ZUPER_SONIC said:
T.Spike:
1.He has 3 times the spikes sonic has but he is at the same power level sonic is!
4.He is Green!!!
4-Fly:

[talking to jazz]Ok, Jazz, I'm going to have to add to your rules, k?[/talking to jazz]

6(I think). Your character must be strictly with sonic characters if it is a mobian.

7. No relatives that aren't mobian if your character is mobian.

8. No relatives from other shows or series!

9. No numbers in the name unless it is a robot.(for example: e-21(I think))

10. ....I forgot!

Knucy, your "fan character" is very un-origional, and has a stupid backstory. Read the rules on how to make a GOOD fan character.
I don't have a fan character, but I don't want one.
Kai, your fan character wins in so many ways.

Re: My team

SRB2_ZUPER_SONIC said:
T.Spike:
4.He is Green!!!
4-Fly:

From what I read, these are your fan characters.

sonicA1.png

lulz.png

SRB2_ZUPER_SONIC said:
They Are Not Recolors

Right....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back