Your thoughts on Fancharacters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz said:
Lets see.

Tails recolor, Metal Sonic wannabe, and overdone, kthxbye.

Breaks rules 1, 2, 4 and 5. Not to mention that by Draykon's standards, it isn't original, and thus has no reason to be in fanfiction.
Ok im making this better soon....
If i had a sprite It would make this better....
If only i knew how (dont say wiki)
I made this up
And what is rule 4 and 5?

[lol lame fan story I made up on the spot]The weird portal in my avvie is my fanchar. It comes from a high-tech research lab on an unkown planet somewhere in the Monkey Nebula. It is meant to create a path from the planet to Earth, but one of the programmers made a mistake and instead of sending whoever walks through it to Earth, it sent itself to Earth. So one day scientists found it, and since all humans are idiots, they blew it up. [/lol lame fan story I made up on the spot]

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Insert lame fanstory here.

Yeah, you could change that little story there from horribly cheesy to bland by removing your overpowered Sonic recolor of a fancharacter.

Just replace Lighting with Silver and you've got your typical Sonic Team storyline. Go figure.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Story/origin:On a very bright day, Sonic and Knuckles saw Eggman beating up on tails. So Sonic and Knuckles sprung into action. And amazingly Eggman actually happened to beat them. Then Shadow walked out of the shadows and used chaos spear. But Eggman got away. Then Shadow found a stone in a stream of water, and saw a picture of a strange looking hedgehog in the front of the picture and a huge explosion at the background of the picture. Then Shadow flipped the stone over and saw a picture of a huge stone with the mark of a bolt of lightning. The detail showed that the huge stone was at an ancient forest. But Shadow went anyway. When he got there he used the power of the chaos emeralds to summon Lightning the hedgehog. Then a huge blast of light filled the room. When Lightning appeared he asked "where am I?" " You're in our world now" Shadow responded. Then Shadow explained what happened."Come on! lets save them!" exclaimed Lightning. So they set off. Then....Eggman appeared! So Lightning jolted toward Eggman. But Eggman didn't hesitate! He commanded metal sonic to obliterate Lightning. The battle was filled with explosions.Then metal sonic said "transformation will commence now!" But before the transformation was complete, Lightning started to glow and made a loud "ARRRRRRRRRRRRG" "Give me the chaos emeralds now Shadow!" Lightning yelled. Then Shadow threw the emeralds to Lightning. Then Lightning started to glow,but this time he made a strong force of wind then.....When the glowing stopped he didn't stop to make a though. He just zoomed to metal sonic which was now in the state of metal overlord. But by the time Lightning reached his full speed he was a real threat. Then he just sped through metal overlord. And metal overlord blew up. But Eggman got away again.So all Lightning did was heal Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. There's my fan character for you!

Too damn lazy to READ this, but I hope all the characters in this "story" died.

My fancharacter's story.

The story said:
Let's see, our story begins in Mintos, the moonlight city. He is the young prince of of the beast kingdom, he being the spawn of the beast king, and his human mother. Unfortunately, kevin was abandoned as a child, and in the moonlight forest he met his best friend, karl. (O DID I MENTEN HE CAN TAWK TO AMINALS?) "Karl just like me, half beast", He said one day.Anyway, kevin spends the majority of his time training with karl, When one day he noticed karl was acting strange. Suddenly, karl transformed into a full beast. He attacked fiercily! Kevin survived, but at the cost of his best friend. He went back to the beast kingdom, suddenly he heard the Death jester and the King, Luthar, talking. "Do you see, I can make all beasts stronger!", exclaimed the Death Jester. Luthar replied, "Yes, I see. This will surely help in our invasion of Potos. It is only too sad, that we made kevin kill his friend." *They enter the castle* As quick as a whip, kevin became enraged, and broke the walls of the castle, and tried to attack luthar! But, to no avail, for Luthar knocked him back into the monnlit forest, where kevin became unconsious. Quickly, he woke up, and He saw the death jester running. He went over to the Death Jester, and The death jester said, "Oh, Don't attack me. You see, your friend is not really dead. He can be revived by the priest of light in wendel. You can get there by going through potos." Suddenly, keving said, "Priest of light can revive karl? Then I go to wendel!" And he was off through mintos, to go to Potos. But unlike the other Beast men, His was a peaceful mission.

Oh, and they stole it from me.
EDIT: added a pic of my ultra LOLOL over power char.

recolorhp5.png

Why is Tails always getting mauled/kidnapped/beat-up in everyones fanfiction?

I don't have a Sonic fancharacter because I don't need one. Reasons being that there is an overwhelming amount of Sonic characters already and the universe is usually to specific per storyline to make even all of them work in one fanfiction, and it would be too similar to Tails anyways.

I do however have a fancharacter for a Lord of the Rings rts, being an Arnor captain who won a few battles and was then sent to Gondor to remind them about their need for help, and then getting swept up in the final chapters of the wainrider's invasion. The full story isn't worth posting on a Sonic forum... ;P

Lol. My fanchar is easily the most original EVAH.
His name is Stink Terios (mmm... suggestive) and is an... for now a Mighty recolor. I do not have imagination on designs >.>
His story is this:
Stink Terios was a normal people, in a normal family, in a normal city... sorta. The city where he lives was seriously polluted in the past, and in a day, he fell in some lefting toxic water and gained superpowers! (>.>)
But not convencional overpoweredness. His overpower was different, sorta non-lethal. HE GAINED THE ABILITY TO CONTROL THE SMELLY THINGZ LOLOLOLOLOL!
*bricked*

His powers:
He can float =p
He can lauch stinky clouds from his lauchers in the hands, and they are stored in his backpack, to stun his enemies.
He can curl in a ball to bounce and attack his enemies. (Only "damaging" attack)
Putrid breath: Self explanatory.
His desperation attack: CHAOS FART!!!!! He farts to stun people in a 2 kilometers radius. o.o

[sarcasam]Yeah... that's origional... espicialy the plot, the name, and the fact it's a Mighty recolor...[/sarcasam] I don't have one. I would think up of a unorigional one.

Jazz said:
I figure that fancharacters are okay, as long as they adhere to these general rules.

1. Said character is not more powerful than Sonic.

Uhh Why can't they be any stronger than Sonikku? While I still hold true to my belief that "Sonikku is God" still........so what if they are stronger?

Shadow is stronger than Sonikku

Oh I hav fan person too! He is so origonal that he isn't any type of animal used yet!

Alum the Wolf!

Abilties: Crack shot with a modern magnum and master swordswolf!
Has a super form but not by chaos emeralds (those give him chaos Alum form) He uses the moon emeralds! This is all in my (unpulbished) Comic series! I will post story later as an Edit!

Failure:

Here's mine, or at least my main Fan.

Kora Fowl (the Wolf)

Fur color- Grey.
Attire- Dark Blue Pants, White Tank top, Red/Black Combat Boots and Black Biker Gloves.
Abilities- Well he can beat the shit out of stuff.

I just LOVE how most things here involve Chaos Emeralds, stupid super powers, Tails getting attacked, and raping the already used fancharacters.

And Alum the Wolf already exists, dude. There's tons of those.

Alex the hedgehog said:
Shadow is stronger than Sonikku
The one thing that ever made Shadow stronger was his ability to use Chaos Control... OH WOW SONIC CAN DO THAT TOO!

But yeah, if they're more powerfull than the main character, they're probably on a different scale of power, and if two characters are on different scales of power, one of them is probably overpowered, and overpowered characters make for cheap characters.

Chaos said:
How the heck did this move to VG?

A staff member moved it. While the topic does fit Sonic discussion, VG is more accurate, as it isn't just Sonic who has recolors/fancharacters.

Alex the hedgehog said:
Oh I hav fan person too! He is so origonal that he ISN'T ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL USED YET.

Alum the WOLF!

Does anyone bother with the link to my characters in my sig? TONS of people have wolves! I should know that, I've seen more wolves than bad recolors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back