The NEW SRB2 site + MB + SRB2Live Site + YouSRB2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cheese: I'm saying I'm liking the idea of the concepts. Cue's not an idiot, and if he sets himself to something, he can probably do it.

@I'll Begin & Chaos Knux: Woohoo, finally, some people who understand where I'm coming from! Well not really CK, but I'm glad you agree anyway.

SonicMaster said:
I can really only speak for the whole Wiki change because Wiki's what I do:

I am against moving the Wiki from srb2wiki.sepwich.com to wiki.srb2.org. It's quite fine where it is. And Cue the Head Admin of the Wiki? Why should HE own it? He's only made 33 contributions there, 13 of them just being posts in talk pages. There is no reason why we shouldn't have Dark Warrior be the Head Admin. He's very capable of ruling the site.

EDIT: If Cue will not be the Head Admin of the Wiki, disregard the last 5 sentences.

Cue & Kroze would both have full administrative access, this much is true. But I have spent enough time around them to believe that there is nothing to worry about with that. Cue would not be site admin of SRB2Wiki, though I may rely on him later to be our tech guy. (Hear that, Cue? ;D)

This is, in all honesty, not a matter of "owning". It's a matter of moving and improving. I do want Digiku's input on this, as I said earlier, but I'm not really having any more problems with the idea myself, after having discussed my concerns with Cue.

@DW: QFT X_x

As for the whole thingy with the so-called "messed-up features", I disagree. Just read my last post.

Kitsune said:
This topic is moronic, except for Cue. HE'S WORKING ON THE SITE, OKAY? I'm completely for moving whatever.

@whoever said Cue can't handle authority: Cue might act stupid, but that doesn't mean he is. He takes things quite seriously when he wants/needs to.

That was I who said that. The thing is, the weirdness is all I saw from him at the time I wrote that post. Anyway, thanks for informing me. I can think of an example about myself: Though I'm very mature on the Wiki, in netgames, I like to use QHW's lame PANTSGET command whose content is this:

alias pantsget "say p;wait 1;say a;wait 1;say n;wait 1;say t;wait 1;say s;wait 5;say g;wait 1;say e;wait 1;say t;wait 1;say !;wait 20;say pants get!"

I have gotten kicked for that. XD

And being on topic, I say that the SRB2Live thing looks like a good idea for the fact that it will make netgames more mature.

Cue said:
Also, look up Kroze and tell me if he would be a suitable admin, because he's in charge of a site with over 10,000 (retarded) users.

OH DEAR GOD THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!
THE POWER!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Now I am the Ultimate Lifeform of the interwebs!
BWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

I think its ok, but I will always come back here and remember all the things that happend to me....
My KH2 wad...
The flaming about my name...
the people calling me names...
the times I felt like an idiot...
the times I felt like a jerk...
the friendships with the members...
Good times, good times...

I'll Begin said:
Was the necessary?

Why yes, yes it was...
Proof that I will be an awesome admin!
Its not like I am already planning to one by one kill off people till I have control over everything involved with SRB2...
Nope, not one bit...
Oh what a good admin I'll be...
Yeppers...

<.<
>.>

Kroze said:
I'll Begin said:
Was the necessary?

Why yes, yes it was...
Its not like I am already planning to one by one kill off people till I have control over everything involved with SRB2...
Nope, not one bit...
Yeppers...

<.<
>.>

k

Kroze said:
I'll Begin said:
Was the necessary?

Why yes, yes it was...
Nope, not one bit...
Yeppers...

<.<
>.>
I don't find that sispicious at all.

As all users are, I am entitled to my own opinion, so...

I really do not care for a new forum. This one is perfectly good, and generally, very well maintained.

As for YOuSRB2, that sounds like a perfectly good Idea.

We already have the MB, site and MS Kroze, what more do you want? :<

Guys...

Stop saying you don't want to move, it won't change anything, I made this thread for criticism, suggestions, etc, for the site, not so you could whine about moving.

Your more likely to fail then let this go by all of us. I say great you have a mod but this is too far to go for that. Though I would like all the stuff coming it isn't worth it most your features your offering are most likely going to be far to abused by n00bs anyway and get revoked. Now I have an Idea go make your forum and leave the people who aren't interested out of it.

Kroze said:
Cue said:
Also, look up Kroze and tell me if he would be a suitable admin, because he's in charge of a site with over 10,000 (retarded) users.

OH DEAR GOD THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!
THE POWER!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Now I am the Ultimate Lifeform of the interwebs!
BWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!
Key word "retarded."

Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
Your more likely to fail then let this go by all of us. I say great you have a mod but this is too far to go for that. Though I would like all the stuff coming it isn't worth it most your features your offering are most likely going to be far to abused by n00bs anyway and get revoked. Now I have an Idea go make your forum and leave the people who aren't interested out of it.

Prime example that some people in this community can't stand a change for the better because they like the old crap we have now. :<

To be honest, I'm getting pretty sick of your whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back