The NEW SRB2 site + MB + SRB2Live Site + YouSRB2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear your cookies. I had that problem earlier today. The profile section is not bad. Site layout sucks ass though.

Right, thanks to Playah we now have some icons and you can post on the message board :D

Do what you want, that copy of the DB is being replaced with the up to date one from here when I'm done =P

No you can't look in private forums, by the way >:D

mikesword221 said:
I did. And where is the post reply button? I tried post topic.

Ah, sorry, I changed the user levels to multiples of eight, hang on a second.

EDIT: Fixed.

Bug report time!

1) In the "Brief Account Summary" page, it doesn't respect line breaks in the signature and there is no way to get back to the main forum from the user profile page.

http://sonict.sepwich.com/Random_Stuff/SRB2LIVEMB_BUGS/SRB2LIVEMB_Brief_Account_Summary_bug.PNG

2) My signature on here uses the {url} {/url} tags. (Brackets are wrong so you can see what I mean) and I don't see the links.

http://sonict.sepwich.com/Random_Stuff/SRB2LIVEMB_BUGS/SRB2LIVEMB_Signature_URL_Bug.PNG

3) The site layout is bugged and there is no way I can access the user CP. Also, when I made a new topic, it didn't show my title that I know I put in. (I know you added your own)

http://sonict.sepwich.com/Random_Stuff/SRB2LIVEMB_BUGS/SRB2LIVEMB_Layout_bug_1.PNG

I think that is all for now.

1 and 2 fixed.

You didn't enter a title for the topic in 3 and I have no idea why IE does that but I'll look into it.

[20:46:56] <Cue> Ho hum
[20:46:58] <Cue> Fixed
[20:47:07] <Cue> It was because IE fails
[20:47:19] <Cue> Firefox notices if you put colspan=\"2\"
[20:47:32] <Cue> IE just ignores that
[20:47:55] <Cue> I probably had it echo'd at one point, so I had to put the backslashes in to escape the "s
[20:48:01] <Cue> But now, it's done

In English, there were two backslashes in the code that shouldn't have been there, so it's done with now, no more problems :)

Excessive copyright stuff sucks. Make it a "legal" link instead please.

Also, a Who Is Online section, like what we have. Including the link that shows what the people are doing, please.

Ok, so, um, how can I get back to the forum index from my UCP, without pressing the back button over and over again, and without typing in the url?

Edit: And how do I edit my posts?

Edit 2: Yayz, I can see all my old PMs!

Edit 3: Is there another link to the UserCP without going posting a topic/reply?

Cue said:
Not everything is as easy as you think, I'll Begin...
Never said it was easy. Is it honestly hard to make it so any tags inside a quote automatically are treated as URL tags? Or even just make it so it just automatically turns image tags to links when you click "quote this post"? (which means you can still quote images, but noobs don't go doing it unless it's on purpose)

No, really. Is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back