• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
Star - Custom item pickup that grants invincibility
Mario Mode your levels and then invincibility will actually act and sound like a star.

Or you can replace the invincibility music for another music file.

Speaking of music file. I've already got the music file for Bowser's Castle so don't try and look for it or rip it.

I have a question, Jman. How do you use Luigi's special?
P.S: Dry Dry Desert's thok barrier is done! I am planning on working on it today.

Specials are will easy to do. Simple just shoot if you have rings and have no specials on you, this applies to every character. Its hard to do due to the lack or regular rings on lvls. So I'm going to put more rings and less green shells.

Jman said:
Specials are will easy to do. Simple just shoot if you have rings and have no specials on you, this applies to every character. Its hard to do due to the lack or regular rings on lvls. So I'm going to put more rings and less green shells.

There is a button that lets you use your normal ring instead of your special type of ring. In other words you can use it even if you do have green shells.

Also put in more banana peels as I often pick up green shells first.

Might be a tad late on this, but of course it's possible to SOC weapons to be one-shot. Weapons2.soc does it.

Although that's unreleased....

The IRC Channel for JmanKart is up on Esper, #kartjman . Stop by for a bit. I am currently selecting channel admins and mods. If you are the first five to be on the channel I shall admin you, it is up right now.
Currently selected admins: Jman, Sasuketo, Roboegg. Any of them can deny my request.

Well I got to download Mirc again, but I can patrol there for a long time(since its summer and schools almost out).

O Crap theres an IRC Channel now. And you do not need mirc. Just go to http://esper.net/pjirc/index.html and then whola you can join the chatrooms without paying and then put /join #kartjman to join ours. Selected admin? Come on, you would even have to select me. I admin from the start. The IRC is named after me. :lol:

A little status thing for the channel :D :
Ban list: N/A
Ops:
Roboegg
Jman
SuperMecha
The Hit List:
Hit 1: Banned for 2 Days.
Hit 2: Banned for 6 Days.
Hit 3 Banned for 15 Days.
Hit 4: Permanent Ban.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys. There has been a server change. Somebody is probably abusing the #jmankart channel because I cant get in and Jman cant too. The new server is #kartjman .

Well if your so curious on what it's like you can come here. This is where we test and play to gether online.

You should lower the painchance of the items you pick up. That way you can decrease the time you hold an item. As I often get values of over 100 seconds when picking up so many pickup's. Also you should replace the Armaggedon shield sprite that goes over you for a lightning bolt panel.

I'd like to note that none of you are "administrators". The term "administrators" applies to IRCOps of the network you're using. The term you're looking for is "operators". Also, mIRC is completely free, as it expands past the 30-day trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back