• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I thought there was a no excessive cussing rule.

Oh and Jman,

What the natural lag is doing to the Double Deck stage's music is making me cr/ack up. :lol:

There should be some Naruto and Sonic R/Drift/Riders levels in it too to make it less like a Mario Kart remake or something.Megaman would be awesome...

Thats why it's called jmankart, not all lvls and characters are going to be just mario kart. Just think of it as a gokart version of my super game fighters.

Yeah, I soc the all basic weapons. Green Shells, Red Shell, Banana, Bomb-omb. They all basically work like the real deal. Might try to figure out one more basic weapons. Now I all I have left is Socing specials for each characters. Luigi and Mario will to does Fire Rain MVP knows what this is. And my special, trying to think of one. If you have any special suggestion please post it.

Okay. Jman let me download this thing and I, myself, am quite amazed. Rainbow Road had some graphical glitches in Software but in OpenGL it was fine, Robo Circuit was quite hard with all the lava on the floor. Baby Park was quite fun, even though Jman attacked us with a fireball wave. It is best to use Chasecam Off so you can aim your weapons better. Luigi's power is this huge fire wave. More details are coming soon.
P.S: Jman will be hosting my video I made on youtube soon. Oh and Jman, your special power should be a nuclear bomb. Once it hits the ground there are tons of bomb ring explosions.

Well I made the mod turn chasecam on when you start the levels. I advise you to not look up or down in this mod. For mouse users like me, to shot an item out without any problems, I advise you to press center view button before you shot or you can just hold it like the spin button to drive. And for me to upload the video, you need to give me the movie clips and the other stuff you put into it. You only gave me the movie maker file which won't work. Thats the last private beta I'm releasing.

I will put a training lvl in the mod because it changes the gameplay a lot.

Whats new going to be in it:

J Kart City lvl: Its not going to be a level to race on or battle, if you played my game Super Game Fighters, its going to be a city where you can go to other levels instead of choosing them.

Jman Circuit
And some other lvls I can think of.

And I thought of how to make Naruto's Shadow Clone Jitsu and yoshi special will be the same like on double dash( 3 specials down and a lot to go)

Jman said:
Well I made the mod turn chasecam on when you start the levels. I advise you to not look up or down in this mod. For mouse users like me, to shot an item out without any problems, I advise you to press center view button before you shot or you can just hold it like the spin button to drive.

You learned to program Jman?

I been knowing how to program. But this is not going to be an exe mod, this is all socing.

Jman, When you get the weapons, you can fire them more than once because of the timer.

I don't want to fire the same thing over and over just because I got 2 different weapons, and I don't want to wait for the timer to run out because every Item box I get raises that timer.

Can you SOC it so it has only one shot?

Like:

You get 1 or more weapons

If you shoot, the timers run out instantly. If you don't, then they tick down.

If a timer runs out before you shoot, you lose that weapon element.

Okay Jman?

I do not think you can do that. But to make it work better, my idea is to make the green shells timer to 5 or 10. And make bananas to the same as red shells timer. But when your playing with people using the same items don't really happen.

I'm wondering if theres a way to lower the timers. Is there something to change the tic rate that multiplies the spawnhealth. Cuz when I'm soccing in the note pad, it won't accept my change for the spawnhealth for the weaopons. I tried this in soccedit to, when its save it gets rid of the *ticrate. Like I tried spawn health = 10*ticrate.

And here's my Lamborghini

jkartlam.png

I think you can do that.

Lets say shoo/ting is action 6000.

Action 6000,
Reduce current ring weapons' health to 0.

Have you tried that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back