• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have managed to pull off shadow clone jitsu for Naruto. And I also got a working adventure field so you can get to lvls from there, so the lvls won't appear in the host game menu.

Kirby

kirbya1.png

Link riding epona, Sonic, Knux, Tails riding in their drift cars, and Shadow with his motor cycle.

@ Jman

This is sounding more and more awesome. Keep it up. I might make some maps for this..., it's a very interesing idea.

@ Nitro

...Please don't. Everyone would know you did it just to compete with this one (and/or just copy the idea), also, coming from you, it sounds like it would just be filled with random fan characters, or just be the same concept as Jman...

Oh I thought that Segmint thought that he said a character and not a mod,but then Nitro had to mean a mod cause of what he said,but then he could of thought that he meant character...My brain hurts!!!

Since jman hasn't posted any pictures of the shadow clone jutsu, I went ahead and took some pictures.

Shadow Clone Jutsu:

And robo, I have successfully inserted your levels into the adventure field. Also finish modifying the srb2 circuit levels to work with this mod. Now just waiting for Supermecha for his levels then I release it here.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Hmm....I might make a nitro kart wad....
>.> Why must you make sooo many Nitro wads if you haven't even finished the normal Nitro wad?
I'm close to finishing it. I just need to make the extra angles for walk and run.

Isn't that name a tad too big?
Anyway, nice wad, some people might think the adventure fields a hangout at first tho.

Jman said:
Kirby

kirbya1.png

Link riding epona, Sonic, Knux, Tails riding in their drift cars, and Shadow with his motor cycle.

Maybe you could use my sonicdrift.wad i made ages ago, the download link might not be valid as it was my first wad (wich im going to re-realese)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back