• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have made an update which fixed alot of things and added some new things. Took alot of annoying things out of it to. Plus 1 new Battle lvl.

New:
Brought back jumping
Bananas, Fake Boxes don't stay forever.
Boxes are Transparent thx to syko for reminding me to do that
Fixed up some lvls
And some other new stuff to

Link:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/pg/indexsrb2.htm

Credits:

Soccing, Charaters, Level modifying: Jman
Custom texture: Jman, Sasuketo, Neo the Hedgehog, Mystic(Rainbow)
Music: Jman, Neo the Hedgehog
Levels: Jman, Flame the Hedgehog, Dash the Hedgehog, SuperMecha, Roboegg99, Dustin

Anyone can make characters for this mod. PM it to me and I'll put all the custom characters together and release them as an addon to this mod. Because like 5 people are making there own characters for this.

Jman said:
Ok I have made an update which fixed alot of things and added some new things. Took alot of annoying things out of it to. Plus 1 new Battle lvl.

New:
Brought back jumping
Bananas, Fake Boxes don't stay forever.
Boxes are Transparent thx to syko for reminding me to do that
Fixed up some lvls
And some other new stuff to

Link:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/mysrb2addons.htm

Credits:

Soccing, Charaters, Level modifying: Jman
Custom texture: Jman, Sasuketo, Neo the Hedgehog, Mystic(Rainbow)
Music: Jman, Neo the Hedgehog
Levels: Jman, Flame the Hedgehog, Dash the Hedgehog, SuperMecha, Roboegg99, Dustin

Anyone can make characters for this mod. PM it to me and I'll put all the custom characters together and release them as an addon to this mod. Because like 5 people are making there own characters for this.
yo jman your wad is better :P

[Ok I can do this] this is my first time here so...[gulp] go easy on me. :oops:

Im a big fan but there has to be more characters and...[oy im embarassing myself]maybe...if there was a sonic 2 stage[aquatic ruins] add more.

I don't think you should be adding fancharacters officially into the mod...

I mean sure...fancharacters are usally nice...but officially in the mod?

Think of SRB2 if they added all the fancharacters officially in the game

NeoJames said:
I don't think you should be adding fancharacters officially into the mod...

I mean sure...fancharacters are usally nice...but officially in the mod?

Think of SRB2 if they added all the fancharacters officially in the game

Jman said:

As an addon to the mod means it will be seperate from the mod. The custom characters will have their own zip.

Do you have trouble thinking of cars for the char.s?Cause I was thinking if you do I could help just tell me a char. and Ill think of a veichle.But fanchar.s would be good in addons as long as their creator says its ok...OK THATS IT! If this post dosnt get a reply soon im gonna find out how to lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back