• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about you just make all the view of the motorcycle and I'll throw my shadow on it.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
The first one's tire is too big...and none of it is consistant with the 2nd.

I forgot to resize the second but when I found out it was too late.
Also you mostly see the back view...Unless you're playing with some one who uses that and is always in front of you.

And too what Jman said I say,"Ok."

Ok for those who couldn't read right, I decided to show you a picture instead, to make it less troublesome for you because I never forgot about yoshi. Just forgot to put his name up there.

yoshi1.png

And just to tell you people, the characters I'm making in a gokart style, some of them will become non-gokart characters some day.

Super I never gave you permission to release it here. Oh well gohead. So far I finish me, yoshi, luigi and with are own specials. You must use spin to drive.

Things to Know:

I advise you not to look up and down, and mouse lookers should hit there center view key before they shoot.

Credit:
Soccing: Jman
Item placement: Jman
Music: Jman & Neo the hedgehog

So here are the maps

Battle
A0-Block Fort: JmanBlock
A1-DoubleDeck: Flameth
A2-Big Donut: Flameth
A3-Skyscraper: Flameth

Race
B1-Baby park:Jman
B2-Rainbow Road: Roboegg99
B3-RoboCircuit: Roboegg99

I can try to do an original style Bowser Castle Circuit if you want me to.

By Original it means a whole new race. Not shaped like from the other games.

Yes, I can use more lvls. Don't do the Item placing like the rings, leave it up to me. And Let me make it a circuit.

Jman said:
Yes, I can use more lvls. Don't do the Item placing like the rings, leave it up to me. And Let me make it a circuit.

OK. I'll do the track and you do the items.

EDIT: This is the start of the map. The redwall on the screenshot below is used as a dummy texture when Jman actually makes an 256 by 128 image to use as a texture.

Screenshot:
srb20053.png

EDIT2: Some of the Items arn't finished yet. I'm expecting this item line up for the game

Green shell - Auto or None
Red shell - Homing
Banana - Bomb
Bob-omb - Bomb + Auto
Boo or Fake Prezzie - Bomb + Homing
Special item - None
Blue Spiny - Bomb + Homing + Auto
Lightspeed Items - Rail + Anything Else
Lighting Bolt - WORLD OF PAIN!!!!!!
Star - Custom item pickup that grants invincibility
Gold Mushroom - Custom item pickup that grants speedshoes

I have add the blue shield and going to make the fake box items. And The characters do have specials like Luigi. And see its totally different from the one I wanted for people to test it to see if it doesn't c-kick online, It's like some people can't read around here.

Luigi- Fire rain

I haven't put an updated with them.
Jman- J-Barrier
Yoshi- Special Egg

And question, did the old Mario kart mod had specials for each characters and make the items use just like the real Mario kart and make you drive like the real Mario kart? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back