• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have WinRar, but I was just letting others who don't have it might need to get it. :razz:

Wow... this mod is AMAZING, except for a few REDWALLS that I noticed:

Well i've done metal sonic's kart (only one angle though :P) now i need to do metal sonic
metalsonicdriftkartpb1.png
oh by the way, i do all my work in MSPAINT because thats the only painting program i have

light dasher said:
Well i've done metal sonic's kart (only one angle though :P) now i need to do metal sonic
metalsonicdriftkartpb1.png
oh by the way, i do all my work in MSPAINT because thats the only painting program i have

Thats NICE :D and yeah it's kinda to on the topview, try to level it on the view of Sonic's car. Are you going to use that srb2 metal sonic. Because if you are I don't want you to put him in the kart. I'll draw my own metal sonic then put him in your kart.

When i've finished this, is this going to be an add on or be in the actual mod, because if it is in the actual mod, i want some credit

I have a couple of custom character frames but they're on my dads computer and he just moved so once he plugs his computer in maybe you could use those to put in the karts. I have sonic, shadow, silver, tails, knuckles, nitro, and all the superforms in the front and back frames and for sonic and shadow (including supers) I have the side frames.

I should of resize the lvl. Because that why rainbow road had gfx errors in software mode.

Don't get me started about kartsp2 - 4.

What you need to impliment, is jumping. Even if it's just a little hop, you should still be able to jump a little. Also, some of the abilities are extremely overpowered compared to some. Yours is actually pretty balanced, Sonic Wind is extremely overpowered, Fire Rain is the most powerful in the game, Kirby's is a bit over powered, but not too much, and Yoshi's is by far, the weakest.

Segmint said:
Don't get me started about kartsp2 - 4.

What you need to impliment, is jumping. Even if it's just a little hop, you should still be able to jump a little. Also, some of the abilities are extremely overpowered compared to some. Yours is actually pretty balanced, Sonic Wind is extremely overpowered, Fire Rain is the most powerful in the game, Kirby's is a bit over powered, but not too much, and Yoshi's is by far, the weakest.

The other kartspeeds don't matter since thats up for you to decide.

Those specials are not over powered at all. The only one I think is the shadow clone jutsu which I need to fix.

Those specials all have flaws.

Fire Rain - can be dodged easily and also can back fire on you
MetaKnight attack - Don't use it when no one is near you
Sonic - This has the biggest back fire out of all of them.

Yoshi's special, I forgot to make it award you something like in Double dash and a another yoshi come out and fight.

And one thing I hate is when people give 999 rings in this mod which makes me lose the joy of playing my own mod. I mean its fine in the city but not while versus.

Yeah I'm going to give back juming in the characters since it doesn't that dashing. I going to make this an exe. Because I got rid of the code that lets you spin while moving.

Don't merge two different types of sprites. If you're going to use shadow sprites from srb2 then use sonic sprites from srb2.

Hey, I dont want him to be a full recolor.

It also adds to his weirdness.

Look at my avatar, it's merged from 2 different games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back