• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him put freakin' Naruto characters if he wants, my goodness, its not like it will utterly ruin the mod. Hey JMan keep this up and I would like to see Naruto characters in it.

(P.S. Naruto vs. Sasuke was Ownage, Draykon, I don't know what your talking about. So PPGZ is better than Naruto? Don't think so friend.)

NeoJames said:
Don't add Naruto charactors and such, it ruins the whole point of MARIO kart
That is why we don't want the Naruto characters. I don't care if they are in the mod, but I think they shouldn't.

No Yoshi = No interest

Just Mario characters, and maybe you and your brother, because yeah, you created it, but that's all. Plus, I've noticed you own at character wads, but not at levels. Maybe you should just make characters, and leave the levels to someone else.

I would do it if you asked. I like Mario Kart, and I think I'm ok at making levels...

Even though it's been done, it would be fun to have one a bit more up to date.

I agree with Sonow Hakura, if he wants to put naruto characters in, let him do it, it's not like it'll hurt anyone.

So what. If you don't like that character THEN DON'T USE THEM. There are people here who like Naruto. Its not like if a Naruto character is put in the game then you will be forced to use him, its simple...... Just use someone else.

Ok this is what I haven't ask for. This is not even close to being done. I only ask for people to tell me if it works online, not what characters I should put in. I should of been more pacific about this. Ok here are the characters, Basically every character I made and All mario characters. I going to make any character I basically want for this. Its not like you have to use them. I'm changing the name of this.

Baby still in progress
babyparkscr.png

How can you leave out Yoshi? He's like the best character in MarioKart aside from toad. It may not matter, but I recommend you not putting any Naruto or Sonic characters in there. It's a MarioKart mod. That's just my opinion. You go ahead do what you want Jman. It's still going to be a good mod..... I hope.

Jman said:
I should of been more pacific about this.
It's specific. Sometimes Jman, I wonder about your grammar.

Ok, shall I explain how including Naruto characters DOES ruin the entire game then?

Ok, you include all these characters in a ZIP. No one's gonna want to add all the WADs, so you include a batch file as well. The batch file adds every WAD, including the Naruto WADs.
So what? You say. Can't you just not play as them?
Yes, but joiners in a netgame CAN play as them. A lack of a banskin means they're always gonna be involved in the mod.
Not to mention it's a Mariokart mod, Naruto is not a Mario character >_>
*coughyoshiiscough*

Just because it doesn't say Yoshi up there doesn't mean he won't be in.
Jman released this so we can tell him if it works in net games.

Sorry my internets bad and no one ever goes to my net game because they always get kicked out so I could never see if it worked.

I just don't think it'll be a true MARIO kart game if it has NARUTO charactor

This is one of the reasons I still can't think of Sonic riders as a real sonic game :|

Seriously Do any body listen. First who said I have to use a batch file. Next do anybody listen. I said earlier all Mario Characters hint hint. Next all the characters I made basically. And I change the name to JManKart as you saw on the page 2 with the baby park screen. And a character can't mess up a mod if you don't add it :roll: Characters will all have special items. It will basically be Super Game Fighters but, with go-karts. [future]And baby parks road texture are to bright...[/future] yes I know which I already changed.

Man I'm getting the dumbest post ever. At least Shadix can understand. I'm just trying to see it doesn't C-kick before I continue. See before ya'lll even posted, I been fixing the texture. Those things you see on the text where weird black lines that some how it appeared when I import it on XWE which was fixed.

This is going to end up like sonic riders and everybody will be making a gokart wad of their fan character.

Jman
Saseto
Mario
Peach
Wario
Toad
Bowser
Yoshi (dang people I haven't even got that far, So your basically whining for me not puting his name here. I never said this was a permanent line-up.)
Sonic
Tails
Knux
Shadow
Naruto
Kakashi
even more other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back