zypher takis the fox

slimyiscool

Hey guys! i have a story for ya! (and it jumpscared me)

So it was 4:00 A:M and i cant sleep, so i made the only logical thing... open srb2 on the android of course! and i traveled through my server downloaded mods, and i open all of them but i found a character called takis and the description is placing the holder, so its a in development mod? and i was right it was a indev build of this mod made in june of 2023. i played with the mod and laughing at how this pizza tower-like mod is unfinished. after that i open the console in title screen to find is there any options for this mod. and i found a text saying like: "if you aint zypher and hosting this. STOP HOSTING THIS." i dont remember what it really said but it was like that and i dont remeber if it was zypher or zyper. but after i read that i got jump-scared by a peppino like thing and i remind you it was 4:00 A:M so like really in the night and dark.
after all of that and the jumpscare. I have QUESTIONS. i also deleted the mod file from how the jumpscare got me

QUESTIONS:
Who is zypher/zyper?
Did i just delete a one of a kind indev build lost-media?
how is luigi budd releated to zypher/zyper?
did i just post this in the wrong fourm?

STUFF I FOUND OUT:
Takis is a pizza tower-like mod that makes you play as takis. and its available for download for the latest 2024 version.

Takis is now LOST MEDIA!
1000009491.gif

QUESTIONS:
Who is zypher/zyper?
He hosts pizza time and is the guy above this post
probably not (tell us the file name)
zypher hosted takis on pizza time
no

(if this is a joke post I'm gonna be mad)

Thanks so zyphr hosted this mod on his server and that's how I got the mod?

Welp nice! Now I finally can stop thinking about this. Lol lmao
(if this is a joke post I'm gonna be mad)
It ain't a joke post but ain't serious lol
Thanks all. Should I close this tread?
Also how can I close threads?

Thanks so zyphr hosted this mod on his server and that's how I got the mod?

Welp nice! Now I finally can stop thinking about this. Lol lmao

It ain't a joke post but ain't serious lol
Thanks all. Should I close this tread?
Also how can I close threads?
only mods can

So it was 4:00 A:M and i cant sleep, so i made the only logical thing... open srb2 on the android of course! and i traveled through my server downloaded mods, and i open all of them but i found a character called takis and the description is placing the holder, so its a in development mod? and i was right it was a indev build of this mod made in june of 2023. i played with the mod and laughing at how this pizza tower-like mod is unfinished. after that i open the console in title screen to find is there any options for this mod. and i found a text saying like: "if you aint zypher and hosting this. STOP HOSTING THIS." i dont remember what it really said but it was like that and i dont remeber if it was zypher or zyper. but after i read that i got jump-scared by a peppino like thing and i remind you it was 4:00 A:M so like really in the night and dark.
after all of that and the jumpscare. I have QUESTIONS. i also deleted the mod file from how the jumpscare got me

QUESTIONS:
Who is zypher/zyper?

STUFF I FOUND OUT:
Takis is a pizza tower-like mod that makes you play as takis. and its available for download for the latest 2024 version.
so scary...

QUESTIONS:
Who is zypher/zyper?

STUFF I FOUND OUT:
holy crap i shat my pants this is too svary =&^:,=@,#[×[@

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back