Zelda Tattoo? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love the wolf design behind the word "Zelda" in the TP logo and want to get a tattoo based on it but I don't want the actual Legend of Zelda in it.
logo.jpg

I tried to photoshop the wolf out and add what I thought the letters were covering as well as some other little things but it just doesn't look right to me.

l_225b133470a05b1bb712571eada2eefa.jpg

That's what I managed to make (Ignore the triforce part). I guess it looks okay but if anyone knows a site where you can see just the wolf part without the letters or Midna's armor (I forget what its called already :P) that'd be awesome. I've looked everywhere though so I doubt its anywhere.

I can't get any tattoos until I turn 18 in May so this isn't of the utmost importance but I'd like to know what you think about what I got out of it or what I could do to improve upon it.

The wolf is not meant to be there without the Legend of Zelda logo. I find it to be only logical that it doesn't look right without the logo.

Ew, tattoos. You might want to consider how that will look on your baggy, wringled skin when you turn like 70.

Anyways, just the Zelda logo in the background would be cool, like everyone else seems to have said.

Hmmm future unforeseen but either way I intend to maintain some figure at that age. If not there's always lazers. Anyways, I just added the triforce for....I dunno to add to it. The wolf is what I really wanted. Getting rid of it kinda defeats the purpose for me. Oh well. Like I said I don't turn 18 until May so maybe I can think of something better by then.

The tattoo is alright. More work has to be done on the Emblem or whatever it is. :P

My tattoo is going to be wings on my back. They're going to be pretty big to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back