Zelda Mod

Would you play this game if it were complete? >_>

• No, shut up and die.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aanyways.. back on topic..
I'm planning on doing another release after I finish the Navi boss and re-do the damage code (that is.. if I even CAN).

hm, not bad. You should change the rings shards (bomb exploding) to smoke clouds or something.

Also, limit the amount of bombs alowd to 5 or less. unlimited is just lag in exploding form.

Shuffle, if you want, I could fix the sprite alignments of Link. I just hate it when stuff aren't right. Unless the alignment only goes to your crappy avatar.

link7qc9pc.gif

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Shuffle, if you want, I could fix the sprite alignments of Link. I just hate it when stuff aren't right. Unless the alignment only goes to your crappy avatar.

link7qc9pc.gif

The alignment is fine, CZ. I can change the offsets in the wad 'n stuff.

Besides, it looks much more natural this way.
It doesn't look natural in the gif at ALL, but it looks fine in-game.

Though, you may not want the shoulder strap flipping like that.

EDIT: After ACTUALLY playing it, any reason it resembles old SRB2 betas graphics wise? <_<

Zeldawin.exe uses its own config file in order to add support for the different controls. This means you must set your video resolution again if you haven't done so already.

I'm a pretty good map maker(If I do say so my self...)Well earlyer like a day or two ago i've drawn about three floors with a mini boss on the second, i'm hopeing I can get it to where the ways out are all shut until "It" is destroyed.Well I got to say it's not like a normal zelda map, becouse if I were to make one like that it probly take weeks...Well theres water moniters and stuff like that to go under water to get switches that open to doors, that lead to other switches that are guarded by creatures, and booby traped.

That is all I have to say...(For now.)

As you can see, the mod is CANSULED.
Reasons:
I don't have the time to work on it.
-Metroid Prime
-WoW
-School
-Girlfriend

I'm tired of:
-SRB2
-This community getting stupider
-My mod

Basically, I'm leaving. FO EVA. I'm just sick of the game and the community in general (stupid nubs). That doesn't mean go passing around the most recent version of the Zelda mod! That thing is incomplete and not meant to be played. If you do, I will hunt you down and cut off your b--- internet! Goodbye.

My April fool's joke is telling everyone what pranks people are gonna pull.

I love april fools, since im so trustworthy, its so easy :P.
I already got Hotdog003 and Omega.
Omega was easy, and you should of seen him. He was cussing like...Bigboi. :mrgreen:

Spazzo said:
I love april fools, since im so trustworthy, its so easy :P.
I already got Hotdog003 and Omega.
Omega was easy, and you should of seen him. He was cussing like...Bigboi. :mrgreen:
Honestly, I don't swear that much anymore. Other than the time I called you a c*m sucking f****t, that is.

This mod shoulde come back but bring back talis and knuckles I thought this mod woulde be sonic+zelda/link
but it isnt sorey if i was beaing an ass but realy this seems more like a difrent game.

Erm, it's not really "cansuled"..

In case you haven't noticed, everyone was mean and ruined my April Fools joke. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back