ZB refuses to create nodes

Soniku11

So, i been tryna re build from scratch my coop map Frozen Mountain Zone, to make it an emerald hunt map, and everything was going fine as usual, thought bit slow, as i had to texture a lot of walls, but fine nonetheless, and as i was about to hit "ctrl + s" to save the map, i get to find this issue

1700247664824.png

I have never had this issue before, so it caught me offguard, and i have no fucking clue how to fix it, neither why does it suddenly appear.
since always i been using this Node Builder. (thought i had Zen Node for a few days because my ZB got reset to default one day, and didnt noticed that).
1700247783622.png

I've tried to update the sectors hundred of times, creating new, and even moving it to a completely new file, but nothing seems to be working.

Last edited:
It is possible the really big blue sector is too big for the nodebuider to handle in an elegant fashion. Try splitting it into multiple sectors.

Also, use the 'make sector' tool to check if creating that thing did not create invalid geometry by accident (as the original Zone Builder is not the best at ensuring that something does not get messed up, which can happen if you create a sector that turns existing ones into an island within it)).

It is possible the really big blue sector is too big for the nodebuider to handle in an elegant fashion. Try splitting it into multiple sectors.

Also, use the 'make sector' tool to check if creating that thing did not create invalid geometry by accident (as the original Zone Builder is not the best at ensuring that something does not get messed up, which can happen if you create a sector that turns existing ones into an island within it)).
For the second part of your message, please re check my post.
Post automatically merged:

It apparently seems that it was the map boundaries the reason as to why ZB refused to create the nodes lump and others that depends from it. Someone needs to make this a post on the github. My account was banned due to inactivity and i forgot the recover key.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back