Zarro Tsukei IS: RPG HATER 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZarroTsu

Over The Speed Limit
No, no, not conventional or console RPGs.

I'm ripping a new one on any and all shitty RPG-maker games (Pref. VX) that the large community of relative idiots tend to accumulate over time. They suck. A lot. And while a few releases tend to go against all odds and give something nice to look at, unique artwork, or a compelling story line; the number of them that do the exact opposite on any or all tasks is completely unacceptable. There's several different communities of RPG makers out there in America and other English speaking countries, and of the good 75,000 people that have dabbled in RPG maker, not even a hundredth of that comes to being considered something that you'd ever want to play. There are a few, yes, but they are few and far between.

And so, I rage. Something I do often, and well. A wrathful bastard, I tend to be, and never something to apply it to in full agreement. But low and behold, I remembered the RPG maker community, and can now do two things I've been meaning to find an outlet for:

(a) Raging like an asshole, like the internet intended, and
(b) Improving my typography into a nice, legible theme for most people to enjoy reading.

And so I present to you, "RPG Hater 2010". This is a blogspot, and will be a holding point for good riff-reviews of horrible games. I'll be posting alone for the time being, but if you happen to come across a shitty RPG maker game, or something similar, that you want to review and tear a new one, then feel free to PM me any details, and I'll see if I can add you to the blog, if you'd like.

Without further adieu, the blog-site main page, and the first "game" I'm "reviewing", "Final Fantasy: Path of Darkura":

http://rpghater2010.blogspot.com/
http://rpghater2010.blogspot.com/2010/10/part-1-you-boo-wee-boo.html

Enjoy, and feel free to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back