Yuru Yuri Season 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Zip*

I don't know if anyone here even knows Yuru Yuri, but it's an anime that started airing sometime in 2011. It's based off a manga, too. What i can say about the first season, it was funny, even if it has a little yuri. The last episode of season 1 really made me laugh. It's something like a comedy partially made out of yuri. And the second season started in July 2, 2012, and is still going!

Last edited:

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
I read the word Yuri; I was gonna see it; I then realized it had around 9 year old girls and I hesistated.

Don't think I've ever seen anime series of that style, though.

Last edited:
I have watched the first season of this show but this was little bit bore to me..Nut When I watched the new season of this show then I really enjoyed it so much..All the episodes of this show are great of this season but Lazy Japanese Summer episode is too entertaining to me.

TheMarshMan

God of Platform Hell
I've started the first season a few days ago. I've only got up to episode 3 because I'm busy doing other things. I find it quite enjoyable though.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
I have heard of this series and seen it advertised a lot, I might give it a try sometime this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)