• Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuni

I wonder if anyone wants to see this config file? I've been working on it, and should make hosting alot easier. Also, it would be nice if you could give me some comments.

I have one for my server, its nothing special... Anyone who knows how and why to use one, would know how to make one, so I wouldn't bother releasing it.

Jazz said:
I have one for my server, its nothing special... Anyone who knows how and why to use one, would know how to make one, so I wouldn't bother releasing it.

Well I dont know why and how to use one so can someone tell me what it does.

Essentially it sets up certain things in game so you don't have to do it yourself every time you start up the game.

For instance, mine sets up the server name, maximum players, game type, maxsend, etc. You could also conceivably set it up so it changes your resolution, video settings and other such things if you are too lazy to set 'em every time you load SRB2.

More information? Ok....

In match mode, you can quickly switch to colour team, skin team, and back to normal quickly.
In ctf, you can quickly change to another team and send warnings to teammates.
In coop, you get to use commonly executed commands, like 999 rings, 10 lives, 99 lives, ringslinger, exitlevel, and friendly fire. I also extremely hard mode for coop. Test it out if you want, but be careful.
In race, you can quickly change the number of laps.
In all gametypes, you have quick access to every level. Bringing up the list also brings up the level names too, so you know where you're going.
Use the key 'a' to see a command list i've set up for you.
I'll try and re edit this config file.

If you have any suggestions, i'll be happy to try and add them into version 2.

some sugestions i thought of already:

- Add item box configurations (Normal, Basic, Crazy, Evil)
- Quick Kick and Quick Ban

I've never played a netgame and seen someone use it. Just give it a chance, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back