• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Yummie the bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to make a character based on a story made aloooong time ago. It was a story about aliens kiddnaping Yummies brother and he had to save him. anyway i have made the turn around sprite and dont know how to finish them and need a bit of help.

Here are the sprites
bumman.jpg

Opps forgot to make them gifs.

At least these sprites are finished - I still feel a cartoony image wearing a t-shirt spelling "DOH" creeping up on me everytime I play as Knuckles with CHASECAM on...

Back on-topic: I never could understand something - when you import sprites to make a player, what do you have to do (or not do) to have correct hotspots? I remember trying to compile a Sonic sprite and it sank into the ground when I tested it.

In XWE, just fiddle with the coordinates of the sprite and try to get his feet as close to the center as possible.

Also, when I read the thread title, I was under the impression that Zac was making a hobbo wad. I'm not happy.

No i was not making a Hobo or whatever i was making a BUM he looks ike one dosent he? Oh and i hade a death pose.

Edit: He is going to fly with a fart.

Shadow Hog said:
What, pray tell, is a "hobbo"? Some kind of hobbit hobo?
After having been around the term 'Gobbo' for so long, it just kinda sinks in. But hey, a hobbo would be cool.

TailsDoll said:
In the UK, bum = ass. o_O

So that means he's making an ass. XD *decked.*
ORLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back