YTP of SRB2 1.09.4 that may be lost media.

XyloIvab

ampharos is the pokemon ever
Hello! I want to talk about something I remember being my first introduction to SRB2. It was a YTP (if I remember correctly) that was most likely using the version 1.09.4.
Anyways, I remember that it was a snowy level with jokes, I remember a joke where Sonic enters a pipe to SMB 1-2 and being chased by loads of Amys.
I also remember a red tails and a dark red knuckles bombing themselves? I am trying to remember, but it was oh-so long ago.
I do not know if it was a YTP, because I tried searching key words: NOTHING.
This could be lost media.

I know the YTP you're referencing, I even recall a "Ground the Fox" being the author's name (IIRC whom is still around under another username that I'll refrain from mentioning just in case), however yeah, my searches for anything remotely related appear fruitless as well. Hate to conclude it may have been removed from YouTube for one reason or another.

Hello! I want to talk about something I remember being my first introduction to SRB2. It was a YTP (if I remember correctly) that was most likely using the version 1.09.4.
Anyways, I remember that it was a snowy level with jokes, I remember a joke where Sonic enters a pipe to SMB 1-2 and being chased by loads of Amys.
I also remember a red tails and a dark red knuckles bombing themselves? I am trying to remember, but it was oh-so long ago.
Believe it or not, I actually watched the YTP that you just described. I think the YTP was called "Sonic's Nightmare".

Believe it or not, I actually watched the YTP that you just described. I think the YTP was called "Sonic's Nightmare".
Amazing! I'll draw a reference of what the dark red tails looks like, so maybe more people could remember!

Edit: I don't have time, but he was like a dark red tails with eyebrows using SSNTails' Tails sprites. The knuckles ALSO could have had some kind of eyepatch.
Post automatically merged:

I know the YTP you're referencing, I even recall a "Ground the Fox" being the author's name (IIRC whom is still around under another username that I'll refrain from mentioning just in case), however yeah, my searches for anything remotely related appear fruitless as well. Hate to conclude it may have been removed from YouTube for one reason or another.
1643095959943.png

This is the only thing that's sort of related to Ground The Fox. A Chip mod for before 2.0 (Most likely 1.09.4)

Another thing I want to add is, since 2.2 is still kinda popular, all I find is Steph's mod Jana the Fox. We may have to dig DEEPER.

Last edited:
Turns out Ground the Fox is actually MotorRoach’s old username. You can find posts from like 2009 that quotes him, but because it uses his username from that time, it says Ground the Fox rather than MotorRoach. As far as the video itself, I can’t seem to find any trace of it. It’s not on Roach’s YouTube and I doubt he still has it

Amazing! I'll draw a reference of what the dark red tails looks like, so maybe more people could remember!

Edit: I don't have time, but he was like a dark red tails with eyebrows using SSNTails' Tails sprites. The knuckles ALSO could have had some kind of eyepatch.
I actually remember most of the YTP, well, some parts at least, what I remembered, was when Sonic entered Mario Koopa Blast act 2, and then there were a bunch of Amy's chasing him, Sonic was able to escape the nightmare, but then the Amy hoard accidentally knocked sonic over the edge of the snow land, it disturbed RedXVI, and Sonic died from a stock bomb video, and that was how it ended. I was laughing full hysteria back then, but I could never find the YTP again ever since.

Thanks for unlocking this memory. This wasn't the video that threw me into SRB2 back in the day but I remember watching it and really liking it. I searched my favorites from 12 years ago and I came up with nothing.

I actually remember most of the YTP, well, some parts at least, what I remembered, was when Sonic entered Mario Koopa Blast act 2, and then there were a bunch of Amy's chasing him, Sonic was able to escape the nightmare, but then the Amy hoard accidentally knocked sonic over the edge of the snow land, it disturbed RedXVI, and Sonic died from a stock bomb video, and that was how it ended. I was laughing full hysteria back then, but I could never find the YTP again ever since.
I remember that a red tails exploded sonic and THEN RedXVI exploded sonic, tho that could be a false memory.

Oh! That was my first introduction to SRB2, actually. I had no way of knowing what the game was back then though-

Really sorry to say that the YTP is gone with my old YouTube account, and my hard drive crashed a few years ago, meaning I no longer have the video.

Turns out Ground the Fox is actually MotorRoach’s old username. You can find posts from like 2009 that quotes him, but because it uses his username from that time, it says Ground the Fox rather than MotorRoach. As far as the video itself, I can’t seem to find any trace of it. It’s not on Roach’s YouTube and I doubt he still has it
wait so MotorRoach made that YTP?!
damn how my man has went

Hello again, this thread may be dead, but I decided to talk about this in the Lost Media Wiki discord. There's no response yet (as I did just post it now) but hopefully, it may be found.

Hello again, this thread may be dead, but I decided to talk about this in the Lost Media Wiki discord. There's no response yet (as I did just post it now) but hopefully, it may be found.

BRO, thats exactly what i remember!
i wish i could watch that video again

i have attempted to make a remake of that ytp, only a piece of it
thats the only thing that i remember properly

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back