Youtube with myspace? What the...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
Okay, go to youtube, and watch a video. Look in the "share" Section
(It even supports facebook too?!?!?)

This makes me even more mad than when i found out the zelda movie was fake...

Speedylizzard14 said:
HAHAHAHA

Why are you pissed about them helping or joining each other? Happens all the time.

I shall now pass imagery-based judgement.

Speedylizzard14 said:

fail1.jpg

Chaos said:
HAHAHAHA

Why are you pissed about them helping or joining each other? Happens all the time.

youwinsitehoaxrk6.png

Speedylizzard14 said:

Why does it make you mad, isent that suposed to be a GOOD thing?

Chaos Knux, can you please stop with the stupid pictures? No-one freaking cares if something "PHAILZORZ" or whatever the hell you call it. Why can't you just say "this is stupid" instead of posting the same picture in every topic?

Chaos Knux, stop posting image macros for pwning. Put links. And now I'm gonna frown against your post. >:(

lol MyTube, YourSpace

In all seriousness, who really cares? I don't think much people here use MySpace anyway...

Chaos said:
MySpace is for guys who can't just find friends at home. :V
My Myspace usely has my schoolmates and old friends. I dont just pick anybody out of the blue Like those, People that never go outside lol.

I have to agree w/ Sl14, myspace is evil! That's why there's facebook.

Oh yeah, how do you get YouTube on facebook? (I doubt I can do it right now because YouTube is BYU blocked.)

I dont get how you guys can say Myspace is evil UnLess your reffering to all those people that get Molested or raped.

All those people aren't all those people.

Statistically speaking, you're probably more likely to get hit by a car than raped because of conversations over MySpace.

And MySpace is evil because it spawns morons and is a cesspool of idiocy.

Chaos said:
Chaos Knux, can you please stop with the stupid pictures? No-one freaking cares if something "PHAILZORZ" or whatever the hell you call it. Why can't you just say "this is stupid" instead of posting the same picture in every topic?

It is... who I am... so please why don't you just...

*suspense*

80907058ya6.png

Dark Warrior said:
All those people aren't all those people.

Statistically speaking, you're probably more likely to get hit by a car than raped because of conversations over MySpace.

And MySpace is evil because it spawns morons and is a cesspool of idiocy.
That is probaly true.I think theres about 70% people that abuse myspace and 30% people that has thier real friends on Myspace instead of a stranger far away or close to you. So myspace is kind of Evil ,but if your maturness is good enough you can use it for Good. I could just go on A chat box anyways since they are kind of better, then constantly messaging people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back