Your thoughts on Fancharacters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizzlepine said:
This is my fan character, He's full of epic and win

(Ridiculously big photo)

What the..... That's Juggernaut! He ain't a fan character....or were you talking about the hedgehog?
If you're talking 'bout the hedgehog then you're wrong. He ain't full epic win. He's full of epic recolor genes.
So Shadow's a recolor....well he ain't a recolor of Sonic. He's a recolor of Super Sonic.
Despite recolors I happen to like every character in the universes of any series. Even Sonic's. I'll tell you what.... Unfortunately, one of my friends on SEGA boards has a recolor character. Looks exactly like Sonic except for yellow symbols on his head, bandages, and red shoes decorated with black flame and his name is Sky. Most obvious recolor ever. The dude who created the guy is a great anime artist, but unfortunately he didn't put much imagination into his character. What a shame....

I hate when people either take Sonic, Tails, or Shadow, slam them in one of those clostet things I've heard about, and then they are mutated.

Then, people just take a character and go all "LAWL IM SAWNIKS OLOLO" And to make it worse, most of the fancharacters are stupid Sonic recolors that are yellow or silver, and for some reason are ninjas that control fire/thunder.

Snow's Story

On the coldest day of the year a hedgehog tomboy named Snow had the most suprising birthday she ever had! Everest, Snow's mother reached for a special box from her purse. " I wonder what it is this time, I hope its not another doll. " Snow thought. " OK honey! you can look now! " Everest said. Snow grabbed the box and had a satisfied look on her face. Snow began to read the box. " AfterLearner products, Pro emerald maker's guide!!! Mom! I've always wanted this!! " Snow said in excitement. " Oh thank you God she loves it " Everest thought. As Snow did step-by-step instuctions to make the " Frost Stone ", Eggman was sturring up trouble. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles were fighting Eggman, it was usual. But then as Snow was going to the Emerald Shrine to seal her new emerald, Eggman's new and improved robots shown up. " Huh? Who are you? What do you want from me?! " Snow said, shaking in fear as the robots approched her. The robots had kidnapped Snow and they hid the emerald from her. Snow started crying as they tortured her in Eggman's base. " Leave me alone!! I did nothing!! " Snow said in both anger and fear. As it got late and Everest was worried, the robots tortured her until the was bruised and bleeding. Suddenly her eyes closed then she kept shaking her head as if she were to say " no ". It became as hot as a volcanoe and Eggman's base started melting, the robots saw Snow's eyes open, her eyes were completly glowing red. As her fur turned red, orange and yellow, she lost control of herself. " GRRRRR!!! " Snow yelled. The reddish figure that was Snow is now the demonic dark form of herself, Flame. As the robots melted, the emerald was found by Sonic, the only other living one at the scene. Sonic was shocked at how much a just 6 year old hedgehog could possess. Sonic grabbed the emerald as Flame turned back to Snow. " Ohhh... " Snow moaned. " What! What happened here?!?! It's so hot!! " Sonic ran to the emerald shrine and placed the new emerald by his favorite emerald the blue emerald. Snow then returned home and told her mother the weird adventure she had.

Snow-

Facial Features= 2 peices of front hair and has Sonic's head
Clothes= a blue and red jacket ( light blue: snowflakes on jacket, dark blue: sleeves on jacket, red: body on jacket ) Black jeans , red blue and orange shoes.
Age= 6
Temper= EASILY TEMPERED!
Abilities= Freeze Frame ( trap attack freezes the enemy and summons an icicle to fall on the enemy )

TracetheHedgehog2-1.png

His name is Trace the Hedgehog. I can't come up with a good story about him.

YAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
ME NO FAN CHARACTER!! ME ORIGINAL!
ME EAT STUPID FAN CHARACTERS AND THEIR MAKERS!
FEED ME WADS!!! ARRRRRRR!!!

Well since this topic was revived partially I might as well post in it, fancharacters can be nice, but straying away can be better. *points at all of his new characters, total of 10 characters in all now* I mean 1, you wont have people calling your characters recolors, 2 I dunno, 3 Also dunno, 4 people MIGHT appreciate the characters a bit more then, and 5 well you have something that is actually partially original now. :D

Also I got no wads for you to eat. :<

WadWhore said:
YAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
ME NO FAN CHARACTER!! ME ORIGINAL!
ME EAT STUPID FAN CHARACTERS AND THEIR MAKERS!
FEED ME WADS!!! ARRRRRRR!!!

Tsk, I would think Thunder the Fox and SMS would make you plenty full. Might I interest you in my rare HMS123311.wad?

Ah, fancharacters..... What some would consider the scum of the Sonic Fan Fiction community....
I love creative fancharacters. Speaking of which, there's a Rate My Fancharacter topic on the SEGA Boards you guys should check out. There's where we identify the recolors nad the original characters apart from each other. No one's rated mine yet......

My friend couldn't figure out a charector he liked, so i suggested i would make him one, and a couple hours later, i had came up with...*sigh*...Vulp the Wolf. HE LOVED IT.

In our Fangame, im the one on the Left, and he is the one on the right.
Normals:
savjpg.jpg

and supers
savs.jpg

Oh, THAT'S creative. Also,

Blue Warrior said:
Draykon said:
I wish to remind you all that this is not a "post your fancharacters" topic, it's a topic for discussion regarding fancharacters.

And contributing to the discussion (even though TDS bumped it..) I used to have fancharacters, but now I like making original characters, like Jellybones. It's a lot more fun and you aren't restricted to species, design, or anything of that sort.

EDIT: Wait, it took you a couple of hours to come with that?

I tend to stay away from fancharacters. A few on the SEGA forums were pretty original, though. Mainly Ray_02's Alex Whateveritwas and Yoko Spiritlake, who are both *GASP* HUMAN! :O

Jellybones69 said:
Oh, THAT'S creative. Also,

Blue Warrior said:
Draykon said:
I wish to remind you all that this is not a "post your fancharacters" topic, it's a topic for discussion regarding fancharacters.

And contributing to the discussion (even though TDS bumped it..) I used to have fancharacters, but now I like making original characters, like Jellybones. It's a lot more fun and you aren't restricted to species, design, or anything of that sort.

EDIT: Wait, it took you a couple of hours to come with that?

Awwnaw, it took me at least 20 seconds to come up with that.

Errrm...(pic removed). I only find human fan characters interesting. Or animals that look like humans. Most sonic recolors are awfull and you can tell that they we're recolored. I gave up my life of recoloring long ago...*shot*. But seriously, recoloring sucks.

Spazzo said:
Guys, this isn't "post your fan characters here". Don't derail the topic, please.

That's what I've repeated four times in this topic already.

My fan character is a Long lost hedgehog who was trapped in the master emerald back in tikals days. he was able to escape the emeralds. he lost his memory while escaping. he found sonic and sonic said"who are you".
Remembering bits and pieces of his memory he say confidently" I am Mystic The Hedgehog

my custom character is a two tailed fox that is like tails but red. it is tails' long lost brother, named kilometers prower(get it miles prower, kilometers prower... i made a funny).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back