your real locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfire

i know theres a 'location' part on your profiles, but people (including me) put daft places like 'green hill zone' or 'in my pants'

so, im curious where people actually come from, because i presumed everyone on the forum and game were english or american, but ive met people from places like holland and romaina!

I actually live in ENGLAND, not the death egg

and it isnt a stupid question, im just asking where you come from, not your address or anything so just be sensible and say which country you are from.

It's displayed in my profile. Herndon, VA.

Come to my house and I'll beat you over the head with a box of Wheat Thins.

Augusta, Georgia. Trust me, you don't wanna come here with all of the gang wars and other bad stuff that happens in Augusta.

All the McDonalds you can eat!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold up, is this 24/7 we're talking about or just like the breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes desert thing. :eek:

I was in Nashville, North Carolina up until a day ago.

Now I'm in Riverdale, Maryland.

Rival said:
Augusta, Georgia. Trust me, you don't wanna come here with all of the gang wars and other bad stuff that happens in Augusta.

(aint that a city in Maine?! :eek: )

I live in N.Y. Not the city,the state. :roll:

..By the way, thats in the U.S! XD

Pacific Coast time zone, not to be confused with the coast of China. XD

Also, I'm just wodering what Mystic edited his post about.......

NewYork/Long island, Islip.
I grew up on an island

If you come to my house... I'll beat you over the head with my wireless mouse pad

BlueZero4 said:
Also, I'm just wodering what Mystic edited his post about.......

He added the line about beating people with Wheat Thins. Which I would actually like to see.

Sydney, Australia instead of Sydney, Australia Zone. Simple stuff.

My friend once made his location on some other forum "Google Earth"

Good old Phoenix, Arizona. I love arizona. Come pay me a visit. And be prepared to be amazed at how much there is to eat! Irish food and more! Yum! :D Also. If you are wondering what part of phoenix I live in...... Peoria :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back