Your Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't talk much, don't have what most people would consider a "Life", rather obsessive over the things I like. Ie: I was contemplating getting a Sonic emblem engraved in my Class Ring.

To make things short, me and Shuffle have too much in common as far as real life personalities go.

My list just goes on.... I'll just say the key parts

I'm a game freak, I love computers and Video Games. I dream to be a Game programmer. I believe that friends are forever. I'm a silent shy person when i enter areas i don't know about but a hyperactive energetic one in areas i've been. I'm easily stressed which gets me in trouble. I have more friends outside the UK(USA mainly) then inside. That's all the key points i can think of.

I like to think of myself as funny and nice. Though, there's a fine line between those two. I also enjoy roleplaying in my backyard. Even by myself.

I'm lazy as hell when it comes to getting me to work on a wad, but once I'm working on it, it goes fast and good! I don't like many kinda of food, and I see my life as 1 big adventure. I'm kindof a daydreamer sometimes, and I can have the coolest fantasy in mind, sometimes. Whenever I listen to good music, I'm starting to to get new 3D SH quality movies in my head that move in the ritme of the music. Most times Sonic, SMS, Mario, Link, or Samus are inside those movies.

I can have a short temper against n00bs that ask me to make things for them, but basicly I'll be gentle against anyone, including newbies. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to much like Sonic, and whenever I type something short in MSN or a SRB2 netgame, I'm hearing Sonic say what I type. Most times I'm relaxed about my wads, since I know they'll be finished shortly. But when I made a promise about a release, I can be stressed because I sometimes don't have not much time left. Normally I only buy games I know from that they are superior, but sometimes I make a mistake and buy the wrong game, but love it later. The same happend with Zelda.

I'm kind of a guy who wants to have his wads perfectly orderd. You might see it in my wads. I try to keep everything properly at place. In playing match I'm quite good, but only when warmed up. I actually need a 3 hour warm up with a good player to play good.

Well, I quess thats nearly everything.

Let's see...
I'm quiet normally, but can easily flare up at anything. (Especially politics...), I do enjoy going out, and actually have some friends. I like movies that have a plot, and (Obviously, some level of action. Not some sappy soap opera), and love video games. =P

I am a computer freak who likes to stay on the computer for sometime around 16 hours a day...

im Isolated from alot of things and i would like to stay on my computer Rather than anything else in the world... other than hanging out with my girlfriend, that, i would do...

Computer FREAK!!! Computer FREAK!!!!! Computer FREAK!!!!!!!! lol
I'm a cool guy once you get to know me. I'm basically on the computer 24/7. If I'm not I am usually hanging out with my friends. :mrgreen:

What to say, I'm real quiet on my home and I'm on the computer a LOT.
STILL, I have a life, I go out with friends, etc. I am a chocolate addict.
In school I'm kinda of hyperactive because of the ones who surround me kinda makes me activate and enter in a state of complete crazyness. In those moments I'm kinda funny.I am a chocolate addict.
People in school consider me a ltittle childish, but I have my reasons. (I watch cartoons and I'm 13)
I know I am childish because I dream of living in the land of Sonic. I mean, there are no responsibilities (SP?), you can run through lots of free grounds, saving the world from a fat, bald, guy. You don't have anything to wory about. No countries, no wars (Except Eggman), no global warming, no capitalism, etc.
It would be so cool

P.D: I am a chocolate addict.

Arf said:
What to say, I'm real quiet on my home and I'm on the computer a LOT.
STILL, I have a life, I go out with friends, etc. I am a chocolate addict.
In school I'm kinda of hyperactive because of the ones who surround me kinda makes me activate and enter in a state of complete crazyness. In those moments I'm kinda funny.I am a chocolate addict.
People in school consider me a ltittle childish, but I have my reasons. (I watch cartoons and I'm 13)
I know I am childish because I dream of living in the land of Sonic. I mean, there are no responsibilities (SP?), you can run through lots of free grounds, saving the world from a fat, bald, guy. You don't have anything to wory about. No countries, no wars (Except Eggman), no global warming, no capitalism, etc.
It would be so cool

P.D: I am a chocolate addict.

Uh wow I would expect this from someone who is "quiet".
Also you said P.D heh heh P.D.

Well I'm smart, and I'm kind of wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back