Your personal idiosyncracies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
I'm sure some of you do weird thing nobody else does. (example: singing whatever you type)

If you feel like posting those weird things, I'd say this is the place. Oh, and if you think its too embarassing, crazy, or whatever that may affect everyone's opinion against you, don't post it.

As last I'll say not to post such things like what you might do with your private parts in the bathroom or something. Keep it a bit child-friendly, thanks.

In short: Tell us about your personal idiosyncracies!

They are called "idiosyncrasies", and some of the things I do include singing Dethklok in school. They all seem to think Dethklok sucks, so I just ignore those buffoons.

Every talent show at my school I do a Michael Jackson song like thriller or Bad and dress up like him.Everbody is like WTF.I really dont care what they call me in his costumes.For thriller,one of my friends was the girl and I was Michael.For Bad I dress up in his cloths and a couple of other kids dress up like the backround characters.

Oh hohoho, Where do I begin...

Well lets just say I think about sex way too much (Hey, I'm 16, what do you expect?)... I don't think I need to say any more than that now, do I?
I also try to sing songs to myself and at times, play them on my harmonica.

Sometimes when I type something, such as "cheer up", I usually say the same thing as what I type. And the voice depends too. Sometimes I say it in Sonic voice, sometimes in Mario voice, it just depends on what I type. When I say "holy frikkin' mia", you betcha its in Mario voice.

Mind you, I don't scream those things out loud.

SMS, in the first post you put badroom.
Anyway, I don't really think of myself as wierd or do anything wierd for that matter. The wierdest thing that I do that I can think of is probably humming heavy metal songs when walking home from school. Another wierd thing about me (although I don't think that this is personal craziness) is being 5 feet 7.5 inches at only 13 years of age.

I tend to sing to songs I like, mainly:

Come What (Ever) May - Stone Sour
Get Inside - Stone Sour
Between Angels and Insects - Papa Roach
Everyone - Adema
Bodies - Drowning Pool
The Fire - Papa Roach
Be Free - Papa Roach

Fun. That's about it. Also, as I may have said before, I'm also a bit of a voreaphile. Just no-one I know in RL knows, and I like to keep it that way...;

I shake it to Bohemian Rhapsody in my skivvies while the folks are out, like every self-respecting man.

I hum Subarashiki Shin Sekai with out thinking. Cookie to first who knows what that song is.

EDIT: What Ritz just said.... I will have nightmares.

I do very crazy stuff like eating assorted creme cookies with BBQ-sauce. And eat apples with hot sauce. But if you think I'm crazy one of my friend sniffed up hot sauce. People sniff crack before, people sniffing hot sauce later.

I edited the topic title to be more accurate. I hope you don't mind, but I like where this is headed, so I figure I'd do you a favor.

Anyway, a few idiosyncracies of mine:

I am deathly afraid of media depictions of planets exploding. I don't have an explanation for this one, but I'm pretty sure it was spawned from some early episode of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Damned Vogons.

I cannot, for the life of me, go barefoot. I REALLY don't understand this one. I can't even do it in privacy without feeling like I'm doing something wrong. About the only time I can is in bed and in the shower; all other times, at the very least socks or slippers. It's a shame, since I apparently missed out on some of childhood's biggest pleasures (aparently mud in your toes is nice), and at 18, I think it's a little late to get started.

I think I have an Internet addiction. Seriously. I can't pry myself away to do work. It's getting to be detrimental to my schoolwork, I think... but it's so much more fun!

I'm not a party person. I... can't handle conversations terribly well at all. I'm very much an introvert. Parties pretty much thrive on conversations (since I don't dance or sing, either), and... it doesn't work.

I don't drink. Not even when everyone else drinks a whole lot. Of course, I'm not of the drinking age yet... but I don't think I plan on it when I'm 21+, either.

I suppose that's enough of my life story for you, then.

When I'm really depressed, I'll call my dogs in my bed and we'll just take a nap together. When I wake up later, I find massive amounts of dander in my hair and bed.

And everytime one of my dogs throws up, I let them eat it (like all dogs do) and then wrap them up in my blankets on my bed, so they can sleep.

I worry about my dogs too much. 0.O

Shadow Hog said:
I edited the topic title to be more accurate. I hope you don't mind, but I like where this is headed, so I figure I'd do you a favor.

Anyway, a few idiosyncracies of mine:

I am deathly afraid of media depictions of planets exploding. I don't have an explanation for this one, but I'm pretty sure it was spawned from some early episode of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Damned Vogons.

I cannot, for the life of me, go barefoot. I REALLY don't understand this one. I can't even do it in privacy without feeling like I'm doing something wrong. About the only time I can is in bed and in the shower; all other times, at the very least socks or slippers. It's a shame, since I apparently missed out on some of childhood's biggest pleasures (aparently mud in your toes is nice), and at 18, I think it's a little late to get started.

I think I have an Internet addiction. Seriously. I can't pry myself away to do work. It's getting to be detrimental to my schoolwork, I think... but it's so much more fun!

I'm not a party person. I... can't handle conversations terribly well at all. I'm very much an introvert. Parties pretty much thrive on conversations (since I don't dance or sing, either), and... it doesn't work.

I don't drink. Not even when everyone else drinks a whole lot. Of course, I'm not of the drinking age yet... but I don't think I plan on it when I'm 21+, either.

I suppose that's enough of my life story for you, then.
That's not really crazy. Well the first and second one are.

I am a Drama Queen. Maybe not to the extremes, but sometimes I make big, silly little deals over tiny things. Probably another word for it would be enthousiasm, but that makes me think I mis-diagnosed it as "Drama Queen" in the first place.

Note: I'm a guy. Drama King doesn't sound accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back